A centralized system for team recruitment and team recognition in game

Transendence

Question

I'm not sure if this was previously suggested, but allow me to suggest:

1. A centralized system in game where players can search for a team and apply to join it. Of course, the discretion to accept/decline such requests/applications is left for whoever the team allows the authority to accept/decline.

2. A centralized list of all the teams in the game wherein players can look into who the members, officers, etc are in each team. The list includes clicking on a certain team to look into their team description to see if they're into pvp, money grind, pve, shiny, etc.

3. A list of teams showing their accolades in pvp, pve, etc. in game, which is a nice way to recognize teams in game. If possible, a team ranking based on Team Tournaments in the pvp aspect, and a team ranking based on Catch events/Major Pokemmo events like Christmas and Lunar Events.

I am aware that such things are why forums exists, but not all players are in forums and less so are players who check and look into forums on a daily basis. Thus, it would be nice to have this kind of system in the game for the sake of recognition, transparency, and organization. I know this would be hard to do, but if this were to exist in the game, it would be very convenient for players who are looking for teams to join, for them to be more engaged in a community besides global chat (because as we all know, global chat can't be too welcoming sometimes because of trolls such as myself).

What are your thoughts?

Edited by Transendence

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, ClosedBox said:

Adding into it, if we could see the applicant information (like total hours played, Pokedex and number of medals / regions cleared) it would be great for teams that take that into account.

Exactly. For transparency, etc

16 hours ago, Transendence said:

Exactly. For transparency, etc

+Nationality of the teams. Because you can use the nationality to find someone to play. But not language also to help on timezones(For example, Brazilian teams would be listed separatedly from Portugal Teams, so when you're playing and you're from Brazil, is more likely to have someone logged with you).  

For me the cherry on top of this would be to transform the Pal Park in Sinnoh into a personalizable Team Base, using the mechanics from the bases from Hoenn.
Only people from the Team could join that base unless they got and invitation of some kind.

This would actually make teams something else.