Priority changes?

Seems like Bullet punch now hits before any move done by a pkm with prankster ability, which kinda ruins the whole purpose of prankster. Is it intended or a bug? I haven't seen it mentioned in any notes, and it pretty much screwed my pvp team... :(

Prankster gives +1 priority to status moves and Bullet Punch has +1 priority, if the status move used by the Prankster mon has 0 base priority it would become +1 thanks to Prankster resulting in both the move with Prankster and Bullet Punch having the same priority of +1 so the faster mon moves first.

For some reason I just feel like all of a sudden all the scizors are faster than my prankster sableye. I used to always encore or will o wisp them with prio, but in my last fights I can't never do so, their bullet punch always came first. I was wondering if something changed.

36 minutes ago, BenBug said:

For some reason I just feel like all of a sudden all the scizors are faster than my prankster sableye. I used to always encore or will o wisp them with prio, but in my last fights I can't never do so, their bullet punch always came first. I was wondering if something changed.

Prankster have +1 on statut moves

Bullet punch is a +1 move

Here the speed will judge who hit first 

Means if the scizor is faster then ur sableye then his bullet punch will be faster then u

1 hour ago, BenBug said:

Also forget to mention that if u prankster went first that 100% mean that the scizor didnt use bullet punch