[Denied]A spanish/german/french CM and ability to mute for CM?

So, as many would say, Channel 3 is Where the French regroup & i didn't checked but Channel 5 is said to be the Spanish regroupment.

Now i don't know about the other channel but we need someone with power to moderate the channel3...
Everyone insult everyone, Some teens think it's funny to make fun of a 8 years old kid who is playing the game...etc

So my suggestion is really simple : We need CM of other language than just english, and to give CM the Mute Ability.

"But, what if the CM abuse of it ?"
- We got the forums ! We can still talk about it and sort out things, right ?

"Duh, if you aren't happy with someone, you could just BLOCK it"
- To me, the block option isn't THAT good. Why ? :[list]
[*]It won't make the problem go better for ANYONE
[*]Newcomers will be annoyed
[*]There will ALWAYS be someone to whether say "this isn't right" or someone to mess up with everyone.
[/list]
Now what do you guys think ? (Myenglishisn'tperfecti'mfrenchsorryforanygrammarfaultormisspellingortypo.)

[quote name='TheGloriousWalrus' timestamp='1366473333' post='297837']
Well, sadly, every channel will have a shitstorm from time to time.
[/quote] True, but when it does happen CM's do gag the spammers, however all these non english spammers and trolls dont have anyone to really deal with them. I do think sooner or later this game will need a cm that can read that text to watch out for trouble makers :/

I agree that some moderating in other languages would be useful, however in an earlier thread (about forum sections for non english players) the staff stated that they won't recruit staff just for the sake off having mods that speak languages besides English so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

It was said recently they were not going to just hire CMs for the sake of having CMs who speak different languages, I'll see if I can find the post.

[url="https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/19239-forum-suggestion-an-international-section/#entry294386"]https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/19239-forum-suggestion-an-international-section/#entry294386[/url]

[quote name='Raito099' timestamp='1366477584' post='297912']
It's becoming a real problem, not a day is passing without people getting on each other... Welp.
[/quote] You can't expect it not to happen, you can disable certain chats if that's what bothering you.

[quote name='TWDaryl' timestamp='1366479228' post='297942']
You can't expect it not to happen, you can disable certain chats if that's what bothering you.
[/quote]

Unfortunately some people do not use the proper language channel so they talk in the improper language on the english channel. Then the next best thing is blocking when this happens.

CM's will never get the ability to mute.

It's something that has been brought up internally many times, a CM's job is not to moderate. They can always inform a Global Moderator or Game Master of an issue if it requires action, or even the players themselves (many of us can be highlighted on IRC, messaged on Teamspeak, or you can submit a player report.)

As far as staff members that can speak more languages, while I personally do agree that it is needed on some level, I doubt we will ever staff people [b]solely[/b] because they can speak another language.