[Art][Sig]Akshit's Sig Section[Merged with My Trade Shop]

Merged with this:

https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/31265-akshits-daycare-evleveling-servicesfree-sigsshinyslvl100s/?p=506040

[spoiler]

Old Stuff (Old to New)

Hey there everyone,these are some signatures that I made.Be kind enough to share to your views and do criticize !!!
(I Will keep editing this post at times to add my new ones)
Sasori:
2j4snf4.jpg

Zetsu:
zetsucopy.png

Sound Boy:
soundboyprolevel5.png

I took a break from Making Sigs...These are My New Works:

The Three Dogs:
dogs.png

Saturn:
saturnmb.png

Afro Samurai:
hta43t.jpg

KAi Hiwatari:
14uv1o0.jpg

iArt:
11jb2jd.jpg

Spirit:
fozjus.jpg

P.S...Most my sigs have white border :/

Edit:
Will make sig/banner/poster whatever you want for free...You can Donate me something if you want to.

All of my signature works made for other people can be visible in various posts made by me in this topic,not gonna highlight them here as It will run out of pic limit per post.

The only work that will not be visible in any post:
Raptori:
2ef53rd.jpg

Banners made for people:

My shop:
u0xk.jpg

Newer Banner:

bh0u20.jpg

[/spoiler]

Thanks for the suggestion and format Gaara ! I will add it in Original Post the moment I get back on laptop again (tomorrow probably)..

@CipherWeston:
There the form and format

Btw erm..I still don't understand,Is my thread a sig shop or somethin' ? I thought I was just making a thread to showcase my work,but anyways I'm fine either way,just would be better if I had any clue what I was doin :P
And is there a fee I should chargin or somethin if its a shop amd I'm takin reqs. ? Or can I make em for free ?

[quote name='Akshit' timestamp='1367346595' post='313845']
Thanks for the suggestion and format Gaara ! I will add it in Original Post the moment I get back on laptop again (tomorrow probably)..

@CipherWeston:
There the form and format

Btw erm..I still don't understand,Is my thread a sig shop or somethin' ? I thought I was just making a thread to showcase my work,but anyways I'm fine either way,just would be better if I had any clue what I was doin :P
And is there a fee I should chargin or somethin if its a shop amd I'm takin reqs. ? Or can I make em for free ?
[/quote] As the artist, it is completely up to you, most people don't charge.

Well thanks again for clearing up the doubt Gaara :)
Won't charge anyrhing ofc if i get reqs. unless someone wants to offer out of goodwill,other than that:All free !!

@GingerTim:
Thanks for the cheer up man,glad you liked them !

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[b]Render(s): Haruhi Suzumiya to the left, Gaara to the right, I'll supply a picture I want in the middle.[/b]

[b]Colour(s): What ever fits, for an idea, I am rather fond of red, black and pink.[/b]

[b]Team Name (If any): Bushido in the upper left corner and Manga in the lower right corner.[/b][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]

[b]IGN: None please.[/b]

[b]Extra text/features:[/b] That's about it, now time for that picture. [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]
[img]http://koiwai.biz/users/templates/koiwai/img/logo.gif[/img][/font][/color]

[b]Render(s): [/b]Tomoya Okazaki (from Clannad) & a couple of dango.

[b]Colour(s):[/b][b] [/b]Whatever you think looks good. I do like lighter colours, if that helps.

[b]Team Name (If any): [/b][BFFs]

[b]IGN: [/b]JarrodLane

[b]Extra text/features: [/b]None that I can think of.

~

:) Thanks

• 5 months later...

I have no memory of creating this thread...Anyways Since I already have a thread like this,I guess I'll make some sigs. for anyone who wants me to as I cannot enter ingame somehow and I'm bored.

Not gonna accept a lot ( and I also doubt I will get a lot )... 

Still bored...Will make sig,poster,banner whatever you want for free..Just gimme something to do 

Edited by Akshit

Render(s):
Shiny Salamence
( I'm sure you knew dat )

Colour(s):
Whatever
Team Name (If any)
ARMY
IGN:
MysticManiac
Extra text/features: idk if you make crazy glowing text like the one I got just make it awesome

Well Bro I can't do Gif Images And also I use the software Phtofiltre instead of photoshop / Gimp... (dont ask why)..so don't expect better than Nodak's :P

ilm2h3.jpg

Render(s): Castform
Colour(s): Whatever
Team Name (If any) : Bong

IGN: Dannnno
Extra text/features: We back (could you make 2 versions, one with and one without this text? not sure if I want it or not)

Yo !!! This is what I came up with...

tt0y.jpg

2j663c5.jpg

There is some render dust on the pic but I don't get a lot of time so sorry for being not able to remove those (and for not getting the castforms to smoke Bong_they were just too many and would've been unfair if only one smokin)

Render(s): Shedinja
Colour(s): Whatever fits
Team Name (If any) : Bong (Could I get a version without team too?)

IGN: Asakano
Extra text/features: None

Thanks in advance ^_^

Why would you want a teamless version !! I give you this !!! :

2prbjvc.jpg

Let me know if ya still need another one  :P

Render(s): Shiny Blastoise ( couldn't find a good stock/render for you, any of your choice would do, make it beautiful)
Colour(s): Anything which flows with the signature in your mind
Team Name (If any)[BONG] ShinyDoctor
IGN: ShinyDoctor
Extra text/features: Make it sexxxxxxxxxy 

Requesting one for a friend

Render(s): Shiny Gastly
Colour(s): Black and Purple
Team Name (If any) : Bong
IGN: TheWhiteDevil
Extra text/features: Can you make Gastly be the smoke coming out of a bong?

This Good :) ?

s5bypt.jpg

Render(s): Shiny Blastoise ( couldn't find a good stock/render for you, any of your choice would do, make it beautiful)
Colour(s): Anything which flows with the signature in your mind
Team Name (If any)[BONG] ShinyDoctor
IGN: ShinyDoctor
Extra text/features: Make it sexxxxxxxxxy 

Had tough time coming up with innovation with the renders I found...So I kept it rather simple.Hope you still like it xD

1pgvtz.jpg

EDit:
Seems like I cannot add more photos to the main post :/...hahahahaha (fuck)

This Good :) ?

s5bypt.jpg

Had tough time coming up with innovation with the renders I found...So I kept it rather simple.Hope you still like it xD

1pgvtz.jpg

EDit:
Seems like I cannot add more photos to the main post :/...hahahahaha (fuck)

I love it but I hate the font! and the colors especially!

Could you use another font and have bong another glow color. and can you change ShinyDoc color to all white pls? :3

I love it but I hate the font! and the colors especially!

Could you use another font and have bong another glow color. and can you change ShinyDoc color to all white pls? :3

I dont have the Raw File anymore and Also I don't have custom texts ( Suggest me if you know some...I just keep using this one on all my sigs lol )

Still....Tried to change colors...Let me know if this is better or worse than that :P

30bjwur.jpg

I dont have the Raw File anymore and Also I don't have custom texts ( Suggest me if you know some...I just keep using this one on all my sigs lol )

Still....Tried to change colors...Let me know if this is better or worse than that :P

30bjwur.jpg

Damn green D:

Put glow color to that red near the teeth of the bg.

And all text white. Sorry brah xD