[Denied]Implement Pokemon Via PokeRadar Without Chaining

Yes i am talking about the PokeRadar from Gen 4, no i am not talking about chaining. I did search for this topic (https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/topic/597-poke-radar-implementation) But i am not talking about chaining the pokemon. (Also if the devs already know a way to place in all the pokemon that have not been placed in yet, might as well ignore)

If the devs HAVEN'T found a good way to implement pokemon that have not been implemented yet, here is a solution!

Create the something similar to the pokeradar where the grass would shake once used, but don't add the chaining part to it. 

Basically, once someone has defeated the elite 4, a NPC can give them a PokeRadar which can be used all over Kano to catch pokemon that are not able to be caught in the game yet. For example, I can go back to viridian forest, use the pokeradar, walk into a shaken grass have the chance to find a catepie, weedle, pikachu or a Wurmple. 

But DON'T add chaining, Shiny pokemon should still be as rare as they are now, This pokeradar should only be used to find pokemon from other regions.

Thoughts?

If i'm not mistaken they are trying to limit putting in new pokemon. We currently have a max dex of 258.

I don't think adding the PokeRadar, to catch pokemon that are not able to be caught yet, is a good idea.

I agree. They already have plans to implement all the pokemon from Gen 3 eventually™. The reason why a lot of Pokemon aren't in is because either Breeding isn't implemented or they were from Ruby/Sapphire and they are waiting to add them to the game. Put simply, adding pokemon is on their list, but they have more important issues to work on right now.

I'm extremely hesitant to make even more Pokémon available right now. 2/3 of the possible 'Dex is available, not including Legendaries, which gives very little to look forward to with new regions.

While we're making a few new Pokémon accessible with Day/Night spawns, I think we've hit the limit as to what we can shove into Kanto and keep spawns canon.