[Implemented] BikeMMO - Methods of Altering the Current Breeding System

I will use your suggestion of time as base for mine:

And if the current breeding system change of steps for time? Instead reducing 10 steps for each minute, the steps could be traded for time, extinguishing the bike system. Right now, for breed a certain pokémon, we need a exactly amount of time, but we need walk in the game for this. For example, hatching a Eevee egg cost 30 min (I am using a example, I don't know the exact time) walking in the Bike Road, so the time for expect the egg could be 30 min.

We could hatch while breed. We could actually play the game, instead doing what DoctorPBC showed in the OP (I particularly like watching things while pressing the keys). 

Sorry, but this actually sounds like a terrible idea. Unless it came with a way to hold 5 eggs without being in your party, this would just make the overall process more AFK-able. 

Sorry, but this actually sounds like a terrible idea. Unless it came with a way to hold 5 eggs without being in your party, this would just make the overall process more AFK-able. 

The game disconnect who is AFK for a long time and I don't see the point keeping players in the game pressing two keys. This way we can breed and hatch at the same time. And we don't need carry 5 eggs necessarily, if someone wants to level up or train EV we can carry 4 eggs. This is about giving options, we already can being AFK in the game and if you think steps are the best way to breed, so suggest the changing of time to steps.

So you'd rather be forced to Bike for 30 minutes at a time than to maintain some clock management and press a key once every 13-14 minutes?

i'm willing to bet that's a tradeoff most folk would take in a heartbeat.

+1 for the time-based egg hatching

You make it seem like this is the only alternative. I suggested a work-around to this myself not more than a week ago and I think it holds up better than being limited by time.

The current system is mixed, breeding is by time and hatching by steps. It is not the only alternative, but I think one those ways is better than other, so could be better if the breeding system is full time or steps.

Could you link your suggestion, please? I didn't find.

I'd like to have bike racing tracks/courses or something like that if they are going to keep the steps in there as a requirement. The problem is that different people have different frame per second and that makes different bike speeds.

You make it seem like this is the only alternative. I suggested a work-around to this myself not more than a week ago and I think it holds up better than being limited by time.

You make it seem like your posts are common knowledge. It's great and all that you've got your own work-around, but I haven't read it.

Till then: +1 for the time-based egg hatching