[Implemented] Guild tags

I 2nd that also. i think it would look VERY nice. but we would also have the guild name by our name.

EX: [TR] or [Trick Room] ThePenguin

and maybe we could have Guild colored Hats?

I dunno about having the full guild name on the same line as the name, for people with a long name/long guild name it could overrun. In that case I would say put the initials on the same line as the name and have the full name be below the character name.

Or just have something simple like this:

wtTDc.png

Guild/Friends/Party on one windows with 3 tabs would be better. And ranks would also give it a good rpg feeling

then i think that once a guild has an item , then only that guild has it.

... That's not really a good idea.

There aren't a thousand different sprites for the occasion.

Edit: I will try to make a cool/realistic mockup for a possible guild GUI when I come back from the gym

Yes, some form of team/guild expansion in-game definitely should be added.

Do you mean like over your head in the game?

Like:

Giygas

Team Romance

^ This is probably the best way to display your team/guild on your sprite. Color text wouldn't be a bad feature either.

Or just have something simple like this:

wtTDc.png

As for the UI, a list of members like this should be sufficient, with maybe a MOTD at the top.

In addition, there should be a leader, and ranks, with a respective icon next to the members name. I would also like to add that your trainer card should feature your team/guild.

That plus a small square next to the Guild's name

MapleStory_Guild_emblems_by_Winged_Moon.png

And an interface similar to this:

guild_01.gif

Oh I spy MS references here :D

I totally agree on this point, having a guild window, chat channel and symbol+text under/above your name would be just great when they implement guilds! Maybe even a ranking system within the guild with 3-5 different ranks, where the guild master can rank everyone and have Jr. Masters who could keep the guild rolling when he/she is not online.

Of course we shouldn't use the MS stuff, but the concept is good. We could get inspired by it, not copy it ;D

then i think that once a guild has an item , then only that guild has it.

You do realise how many guilds there will be? Having a unique emblem is always awesome, but we can't have over thousands of different images, each one for each guild! I think having a wide variety of symbols, with backgrounds and enabling to color the guildname, symbol and background for the symbol is enough, along with having an unique guild name. There would be so many different options, so no guilds would look alike unless someone would make it on purpose.

I also miss a friendlist chat channel too.. Like, usually when I log on a MMO, I'd like to greet all my friends with a "Good morning dear people~! x) What's up?"

We have been throwing some ideas around. My preference would be add a small image next to your name that would distinguish your "team" when they are implemented.

Will there only be a small image with no text of the guilds name? How could one's guild become famous without the name, but just an icon?

I mean, if I walk around and see a famous trainer, and his guild icon, but not the guild name, then I'd be curious about what guild it was o:

Will there only be a small image with no text of the guilds name? How could one's guild become famous without the name, but just an icon?

I mean, if I walk around and see a famous trainer, and his guild icon, but not the guild name, then I'd be curious about what guild it was o:

I honestly dislike the Guild Text in MMOs, It always makes me not join a guild when there's no option to turn it off, just personal preference, but whenever inspecting people are added I'd prefer what guild they are to just be seen that way.