PokeMMO Event Discussion: Find a Friend 6

Why is a discussion thread needed for this event? For tournaments and contests i can understand why you want to keep the actual threads tidy, but I don't see why a separate thread is needed for this event

Anyways, AEST time!!! Lubb you patrick(≧∇≦)

Why is a discussion thread needed for this event? For tournaments and contests i can understand why you want to keep the actual threads tidy, but I don't see why a separate thread is needed for this event

Anyways, AEST time!!! Lubb you patrick(≧∇≦)

Well i think the general idea is to share hype and maybe get more people involved? ;) I might be wrong but it seems reasonable to me

[quote name="Dannnno" post="416369" timestamp="1372989042"]
Inb4 someone has eggs of every species ready with like 4 steps before hatching

[spoiler] that would be so much work >.>[/spoiler][/quote]
[spoiler]that wouldn't work[/spoiler]
[quote name="SakuraHime" post="416411" timestamp="1372993189"]
Anyways, AEST time!!! Lubb you patrick(≧∇≦)[/quote]
[quote name="Saint" post="416422" timestamp="1372993575"]
Well i think the general idea is to share hype and maybe get more people involved? ;) I might be wrong but it seems reasonable to me[/quote]
We're hoping to provide more events for this timezone so it's good to see people enthused about it.

honestly i think this event is simply lame -_-

That is your opinion, they try and offer events to a wide variety of players not just the battle scene.  If you don't like it you can feel free to compete in one of the many other types of events they have, no need to be negative about this one.

[spoiler]that wouldn't work[/spoiler]

We're hoping to provide more events for this timezone so it's good to see people enthused about it.

are eggs based on when they were obtained, not when they were hatched?

• 4 weeks later...