[Invalid]Pokedex Breeding Tab

I would say Cycles instead of Steps, just because that might change somewhat often in the future.

As far as listing the Egg Moves, that might be a little tricky. I know Darkshade has a list of everything, so it wouldn't be very hard to add physically, but it ruins the one thing I really like about breeding - knowledge. I'm still discovering moves every day that might make for an interesting build and it's because I know how to look. A lot of people don't, and I enjoy that advantage.

I'm sure they plan to expand the PokeDex more and more. Adding Move Tutors to the list of moves, for example. So this will probably be added eventually.

I would say Cycles instead of Steps, just because that might change somewhat often in the future.

As far as listing the Egg Moves, that might be a little tricky. I know Darkshade has a list of everything, so it wouldn't be very hard to add physically, but it ruins the one thing I really like about breeding - knowledge. I'm still discovering moves every day that might make for an interesting build and it's because I know how to look. A lot of people don't, and I enjoy that advantage.

I'm sure they plan to expand the PokeDex more and more. Adding Move Tutors to the list of moves, for example. So this will probably be added eventually.

Even then, displaying the egg groups is convinient, as I doubt not many people have memorized every Pokemon's egg group

I think this should have been implemented when breeding came out. I have to look up egg groups every time I try to experiment.

Same goes for steps for egg hatching. Not to mention how many questions in global a day asking how many steps are needed.  ^_^

+1

I was going to suggest this before I searched and found this.  :D

We don't like giving you information for free. A better implementation (which would reward breeders) would be to show moves after you have passed them, but in some cases that is 60+ moves per Pokemon, a huge amount of data to track per character. We cannot realistically track this info server-side, meaning parts of the pokedex would need to be purely client side, and vulnerable to cheats with some reverse engineering.

So, this situation would need to be a community effort to track and maintain lists of moves.

That's silly, it's so easy to figure it out yourself. I could make a comprehensive list in a few hours. I just find that I've held the community's hand enough with breeding already and it would make things too easy.

Then again it would get a ton of views and likes and I'd be super popular.