Sunday Night Heavyweights (August)

This is so unprofessional, I was one of the first people to sign up and they erased my post, and instead of telling me, they just ignored it, now I probably won't be able to participate

You signed up before the registration time. This is your fault for not reading the registration instructions.

Look i get that they would erase my post, it's not even that I'm mad about, I'm mad because i was never notified of this and neither were the other members who signed up early, really? You're gonna erase my post because it was less than 4 minutes early? There was about 5-10 members who signed up early, at least notify them that their post was deleted, i found out from a friend. Wow

Registration Date:
Date: Monday 12th August
Time: 6:00 PM EDT 

Any sign ups before this time, will be removed.

Look i get that they would erase my post, it's not even that I'm mad about, I'm mad because i was never notified of this and neither were the other members who signed up early, really? You're gonna erase my post because it was less than 4 minutes early? There was about 5-10 members who signed up early, at least notify them that their post was deleted, i found out from a friend. Wow

This means that the Registration does not happen until 6PM EDT, and it is stated in the OP as well as where I have quoted myself that these posts will be removed if it is before the correct time.

Yes, you were not the only one, there were others.

Please read the Original Post fully when signing up.

Bracket

Reserves

[spoiler]ThinkNice
Linken
ChrisChris
heyimacrab
EricTheGreat
ArkFreestyle
Telf
Urchint
Vorred
RyukoNotsunaga