[Implemented] Everstone working for males too

Spoovo

I feel like I'm treading on thin ice just by asking this, but would it be possible to have this implemented?

I mean, breeding on here is already very tedious, so throwing us one small helping hand like this would be greatly appreciated among the community. I know you can use Ditto for passing down natures with the Everstone, but this isn't always ideal when said Ditto has horrible IVs, and spending potentially forever trying to farm a Ditto with the right nature AND good IVs is simply daunting.

This will mostly make a difference when egg moves are involved, as you can simply breed a female with Ditto when egg moves aren't required, but I figure, seeing as the percentage has already been nerfed from 50% to 20%, it can't hurt to have 20% on both genders? That technically wouldn't affect the probability at all, due to Everstone mechanics (i.e. only one pokemon of the pair can use its effects), but it would save a bit of time in breeding. 

You could reduce the percentage to 10% on males or something if you wish to balance it out, but as far as I'm concerned, there's only positive outcomes? It would reduce the endless egg grinding because they might actually hatch what they want after a few dozen eggs instead of a couple of hundred, meaning they'll be able to do other things.

(Also, sorry if this was suggested before. I wouldn't be surprised if it has)

This is completely unneeded and was never a feature in the official games, so I'm going to have to go against this one...

"If held in the Pokémon Day Care by either parent, Pokémon bred will have a 50% chance of having the nature of the holder. HGSSBW"

"If held in the Pokémon Day Care by either parent, Pokémon bred will definitely have the nature of the holder. B2W2"

- Bulbapedia

I know Darkshade disagrees with this, but I feel that it balances gender roles and it could be a nerfed overall so that it doesn't become "easier" at a 1:1 gender ratio.

Something like +10% for the Everstone and +5% for each parent's nature.

To play on this idea, I would suggest instead of creating this mechanic using an everstone (which can be harvested rather easily --- I literally have about 10 of them on my account), the player can get a 'neverstone'. The neverstone can be a reward from official tournaments, and in turn there could/would be a limited amount (making them quite valuable in trades and for breeding). It could work identical to the everstone except for the opposite sex.

Perhaps because it mirrors the everstone mechanics so precisely, it may be something that could be realistically implemented.

Just my two cents. Seems like a good idea--- but I have been face down in Path of Exile for the last couple of weeks... so maybe such an idea might not be a good one.