[Denied]Donator status Benefit: Lower Egg Time and Hatch Time

8. Please do not leave posts that state your agreement/disagreement with the Original Post without providing an explanation, or critique, these posts will be hidden. You can simply like a post to state your agreement or post as a reason why you do not. i.e. +1, -1, yes, no, are not acceptable posts.

Suggestion Forum Rules

Please make sure your posts contain content and an explanation. 

I wasn't even thinking Insta hatch just like half the steps it would normally take and it's not even pay2win it's just an advantage just like the percentage more of exp you get every battle it's just an advantage.

And to the lazy comment I've hatched plenty of eggs I've gone hunting for amazing dittos for hours at a time and have gotten many very nice pokes out of it some that I've traded for lucky eggs or kept to use and I know many people on other teams that have done the same... Just because we wouldn't mind paying for a service that makes it quicker doesn't make anyone lazy it's just a time saver.

Besides this is only a suggestion no need to get your panties in a bunch over something that probably won't ever happen.