[Denied]New rule for trade chat.

Since you wont add an auto calc, make it against the rules to not to post IV's in trade chat. You added this brilliant drag and drop feature with no auto calc so now people think it cool just to drop random crap in trade chat and it's made it difficult to trade in game. 

Pro's

• Easier to find what you're looking for. 
  • Makes trades faster if IV's don't have to be calculated after the poke is already posted. 
  • Will encourage less garbage in trade chat.
  • It's courteous to those you are trying to deal with.  

Con's/Counter arguments

• Im just being lazy
  • Hard to enforce

To be honest this didnt spawn from laziness. It spawned from being beat to a trade because I was calculating and the other person just bought what I wanted randomly. 

Im not saying the outcome would be different if this rule was in place, but this is just common courtesy. If you want to sell something, you should have to let people know what they're buying. 

I saw so many people trade in global chat and CMs told them to keep trading in trade chat. I'm sick that, how to fix this?

If they'd mute these people the first time, it wouldn't be a problem. The issue is that they half ass enforce their rules because nobody in wants to really sit and moderate those chats. 

-1 because devs should just include IVs in pokemon summary rather than outsource it and then go back and enforce rules that put the burden on you to calculate the ivs of everything you put in trade chat. If you're serious about fostering a community of competitive players an in-game IV calc would be a great way to show them you care. 

If IVs aren't shown without a calculator, this would be simply impossible to enforce. Even then, it's unreasonable - the main reason being that not everybody knows what IVs are. Kids and casuals play this game, and should not be disallowed from trading because they're not competitive and don't know/care about these things. I'm sure a lot of the current competitive players didn't know either until they actually started competing.

Also, the Trade Corner exists for a reason.