[Denied]Pokemon owners history

- No body wants slowdown to open a summary menu

Slowdown by what?

- Some Pokemon are traded very often (Between teams, etc), which can very easily fill that space

Scrolling?

- Even if it can help prove a scam happened, it's not as if the scammer will be punished.

This is not the disscusion of this thread

Although slighty interesting it's unnessesary information being stored. I don't think previous trainer information should go any further than the OT, as that's just an excerpt from the original game.

I am extrenely confident this won't occur for the above reasons.

Also giving a reason why it is beneficial and then stating people should not discuss that reasoning in this thread/stating it's off topic is a bit harsh. You've stated it's beneficial for reports on scammers but as mentioned, scamming is not moderated against, so this information is actually useless in any reports made to staff, meaning that "benefit" is completely void. It would only pertain to your personal treatment of individuals who "scam". Discussing the OPs admission of benefits is part of posting in Suggestion Box, I would encourage you to be open to criticism in this thread and other suggestions you have and may make in the future.