[Sig] Kame's Signature Shack

Nice sigs you got here :)

I'll request one

Text: (on top)[DVRT] (bottom)Anjoman

Images: Prinny (https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRofHKT0YPUWe-rHpvflrsTsKeCLvDuyCeovgalTkj5hoQ1_v20Ng), Delibird, Piplup, Gunter (http://static.tumblr.com/4fca28492625b70ce70afc139257b070/orzjrlz/BH3mjapqg/tumblr_static_9c30b7d33e098f701dbf84024065a6d0.jpeg)

Background: Arctic Nighttime

Animated will be nice but its not really a must :)

Just do whatever you think that'll make it cute.

These are great! Thought I'd put in a request for one.

Text: [CB], Barrage (I trust your creative judgment to put these wherever!)

Pokemon: Shifty

If possible, please use black/green/white color schemes for background and such! Looking forward to seeing what you are able to come up with.

EDIT: Think you could add some glimmering text? Like the master's invitations. That'd be neat.

I want a universal account picture so can you make one with a Norse theme.

Only difference from a sig is no text and square shape I guess.

So, basically an avatar.

Besides that specification of the Norse theme, do you have any other details you can give about the actual image? So that I can figure out if you'll probably not dislike the one I end up choosing or something.

So, basically an avatar.

Besides that specification of the Norse theme, do you have any other details you can give about the actual image? So that I can figure out if you'll probably not dislike the one I end up choosing or something.

Jarl (Leader) because it's the basics of half mine shit that I want this picture for.

Added flavajabari's signature.

[spoiler]

If you want it done differentely or want anything changed, please let me know.

Normal:

Version 1:

ARekDv8.png

Version 2:

4nsqWxr.png

Animated:

Version 1:

V1MBNVN.gif

Version 2:

pT4bCQk.gif

Version 3:

NPs3RdN.gif

[/spoiler]

Since I've decided to return to PokemonMMO, I would love to have a new sig. Can you please make one for me?

USE THIS NAME: Salty the SLUG

Exactly like that ^^^

Pokemon: Shiny Frogadier

background: Storm like elements - Rain mostly. I'd love it if there was thunder, but it is up to you.

Thank you!

Wow, as one graphics designer to another, you have some amazing work. Do you think you could PM me and tell me how you get the border on some of those graphics oval instead of boxed?

I would like to request a signature please. I'd like it to be like either the 15th one in your showcase or like Sartigy's with Black and Red with just Haxorus and have it say Talaian please and thank you :)