[Sig] Kame's Signature Shack

Do you mind if I add a character?

Ibuki Hinata - Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi

Click here for the image

Sure thing, but just a couple of questions:

Do you want me to use both renders from that image or only one of them? If it's only one, please specific which.

Or would you prefer if I searched for a different one, just in case there's better images out there? I'm used to rendering them myself all the time, so if they have a background already, that shouldn't be a problem.

Sure thing, but just a couple of questions:

Do you want me to use both renders from that image or only one of them? If it's only one, please specific which.

Or would you prefer if I searched for a different one, just in case there's better images out there? I'm used to rendering them myself all the time, so if they have a background already, that shouldn't be a problem.

The chibi one if possible, otherwise feel free to look for another :)

Also, I still want the Murkrow in if possible, since it's my Fave Pokemon and all :)

The chibi one if possible, otherwise feel free to look for another :)

Also, I still want the Murkrow in if possible, since it's my Fave Pokemon and all :)

Of course, I never counted him out :D

ur a pro 030

>3< Thanks, it makes me happy you say that, but really, I'm just an amateur. I try my best, though.

I like your sigs! I'm curious to see what you can do

Name: KarrsGoVroom (Maybe in a pixelized font if you can find one, otherwise if it's too much trouble, don't worry about it lol)

Pokemon: Cradily (Preferably with the attached render to make your life a bit easier :P)

Link: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/104/9/e/aqua_s_cradily_by_smiley_fakemon-d61o8sm.png