[Sig] Kame's Signature Shack

Added Dannnno's signature.

[spoiler]Did a little bit experimenting on this one. Let me know if you don't like the style, and if you want me to change or create something different.

fE83dR5.png[/spoiler]

I like it, but could you possibly make one with a little less going on in the background? I'm curious what it would look like then.

Well, the image itself is within the max size limit that the site allows for signatures. The reason it looks a bit smaller than the others is because of the Yveltal render on the left side. Since it's "sticking out" from the signature, it wouldn't be able to fit in terms of height if it were made any larger. Though, if you really want me to, I don't mind trying to do something different.

nah its fine mate. I just noticed it that's all. Anyway I added it on the sig rotator thing I'm using, thanks again

Added Asakano's signature.

[spoiler]

Now, I've been experimenting with animated shining text, and the worst thing about it is that you can't use anything with transparency or have too much detail on the image, else it will mess up with the colors and look really bad. Thus, a signature with that is actually very limited.

I made both versions, in which you can clearly see the difference in detail and decide whether or not the animation is worth it.

Animated:

s6V2jf9.gif

Non-animated:

wPHfqBa.png[/spoiler]

Added Asakano's signature.

[spoiler]

Now, I've been experimenting with animated shining text, and the worst thing about it is that you can't use anything with transparency or have too much detail on the image, else it will mess up with the colors and look really bad. Thus, a signature with that is actually very limited.

I made both versions, in which you can clearly see the difference in detail and decide whether or not the animation is worth it.

Animated:

s6V2jf9.gif

Non-animated:

wPHfqBa.png[/spoiler]

I'll just throw both into my sig cycler :3

Pokemon - Red Gyarados, Houndoom,
Text - KallBaynne
Color = put some nice colors, I like forests

If you could by a character. as if only his shadow along ..

As stated previously, only one Pokemon at a time.

I don't think (especially) a Red Gyarados would fit well with a forest background. lol

Also, not sure about that last part you said. But if I understand correctly, I'll try to pull something off that'll look good in those conditions, but I can't promise anything.

As stated previously, only one Pokemon at a time.

I don't think (especially) a Red Gyarados would fit well with a forest background. lol

Also, not sure about that last part you said. But if I understand correctly, I'll try to pull something off that'll look good in those conditions, but I can't promise anything.

forget the last part .. haha I speak bad English haha

Thanks bro

^It's okay, I already spoke to him in-game.

[spoiler]To be honest, I'm debating if I should just open up to having more than 1 in a single sig. It's just that some combinations might make color blending hard, resulting in a not-so-good looking image.[/spoiler]

Added ShiinyJack's signature~

Couldn't resist using this image, as soon as I saw it. Picked up this bad boy, spent about an hour rendering it and BAM! The rest is editing history.

Normal version:

BwJyQer.png

Animated:

gogoat-sig-shiinyjack-animated_zps99ff94

And with this, I decided that the warming up phase is now over!

sfiAwMp.png

That means that there will no longer be limitations (within common sense, of course).

So, if you want more than one pokemon in your sig, that's completely fine.

Though let's not exaggerate and try to cramp 10 in there at the same time lul.

However, it's still one signature at a time.

And for those who initially asked for more than one pokemon in their sig (I believe it was just a couple), since I haven't gone through those yet, I'll come in contact with you to re-arrange the plan, if needed.

If anyone else wants to change something in their request, please do it now.

RWv2xPI.png

Not only that, but I'm also now accepting requests for themes outside the world of Pokemon.

That's right.

Want a signature of a character from another game? No problem!

Anime? You got it!

Ecchi? Why not.

As always, you're able to request any features that would suit your liking better (such as curvy corners, scan lines, dark/bright colors, empty background, render sticking out, animated shining text, etc), but you're also still allowed to not specify anything and leave it up to me, of course.

And with the more specific features requested, the more we might have to communicate, in order to make sure everything is according to your taste.

I always try to put the maximum effort I can into my projects and the most detail possible, but if you want something more simple aswell, or just something changed from the final product, do not hesitate to ask.

With that said, I shall now continue on with the next requests and I look foward to seeing what else you're interested in seeing!