[Sig] Kame's Signature Shack

More work, more fun!

Added PattyLove's and shervinz's signatures.

[spoiler]

Normal:

dfZk2F2.png

Animated:

OI1HBKs.gif

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

DLThxz5.png

Couldn't make an animated version for this one, due to the quality loss that would be caused by the amount of detail and colors + the transparency on the edges that the image has. Though, in the end, I think it deffinitely makes up for it. (This is also the case for several other signatures that don't have an animated version)

[/spoiler]

More work, more fun!

[spoiler]

Normal:

dfZk2F2.png

Animated:

OI1HBKs.gif

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]

DLThxz5.png

Couldn't make an animated version for this one, due to the quality loss that would be caused by the amount of detail and colors + the transparency on the edges that the image has. Though, in the end, I think it deffinitely makes up for it. (This is also the case for several other signatures that don't have an animated version)

[/spoiler]

its pretty 030 can u add a lil sprite of shiny houndoom in the corner? XD

More work, more fun!

[spoiler]
Normal:
dfZk2F2.png

Animated:
OI1HBKs.gif

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
DLThxz5.png

[/spoiler]

Thanks looks awesome :DDD

Pokemon/character: Shiny Abra, Kadabra and Alakazam.

Text: "The Dream Lives On..." (Animated if possible)

[TVXK] Musta-Eyolf-Pedes (Non-animated if possible)

Colors: I'd like something that gives of the feel of a shiny, and maybe the standard Psychic color? Gold and Pink? Up to you really, whatever looks the best.

Additional info: I like to give the person doing the signature a lot of artistic lisence, so other than the text and the Shiny pokes, I have nothing specific. Also, if it looks better, feel free to swap the text around, put my name up top and the quoted line below. Whatever you feel looks best. However, I'd like it to not have so much going on that it takes away from the shinies. That said, I would prefer it to be as large as possible without going over the forum sig limit.

do u make banners?

As in, team banners to have in the main post of a team thread? Sure, I could make them. But it's something that would have to be discussed in more detail, because of the size and everything. Which can be done either here, by PM or in-game, I don't mind (IGN: KameKun).