Write the specie of the pokemon in battle chat

londark

Question

Ok pretty simple, right now in the battle chat it's written only the name of the pokemon, so if the pokemon is reneamed it'll show just that name ( like Kirchhoff for my Lanturn )

Add to that the specie as well, something like:

Londar sent out Kirchhoff ( Lanturn )

[spoiler]Random Tourney teach[/spoiler]

7 answers to this question

i would have to say -1 cause the pokemon shows up in battle screen and just by looking at it you can tell :/

There are situations where you have to post screenshots of the battle log (bug reports, disputed things in tournaments, etc) which this would be helpful for.

There are situations where you have to post screenshots of the battle log (bug reports, disputed things in tournaments, etc) which this would be helpful for.

again for those kind of things you can look at the picture and tell what pokemon it is :/ unless its ditto if that is the case then go ahead but who uses ditto in a tourny? O.o or any pokemon that can transform O.o

again for those kind of things you can look at the picture and tell what pokemon it is :/ unless its ditto if that is the case then go ahead but who uses ditto in a tourny? O.o or any pokemon that can transform O.o

There are also times where you don't realize something happened right away, or by the time you can take a screenshot what is happening in battle is no longer related.  

Ok, so i think you don't know what happened in the random tourney....

Pokemon 1 uses substitute, the Baton Pass it to another pokemon and guess what? It's reneamed.
Now what? It's hidden by the sub, it's reneamed and the battle log shows only the name given by the player to the pokemon. Now please attack the hidden Marowak with T-Bolt thinking it's a Gyarados...

Also, as Dannnno stated it'll help with the bug reports in the moment someone miss to SS during a battle and will help as well in the moment a clause is broken in a battle and the ref is sleeping

Also, i just like to point out that this is how it works in the battle simulators like Pokemon Showdown ( Not sure about Pokemon Online )

Ok, so i think you don't know what happened in the random tourney....

Pokemon 1 uses substitute, the Baton Pass it to another pokemon and guess what? It's reneamed.
Now what? It's hidden by the sub, it's reneamed and the battle log shows only the name given by the player to the pokemon. Now please attack the hidden Marowak with T-Bolt thinking it's a Gyarados...

Also, as Dannnno stated it'll help with the bug reports in the moment someone miss to SS during a battle and will help as well in the moment a clause is broken in a battle and the ref is sleeping

Also, i just like to point out that this is how it works in the battle simulators like Pokemon Showdown ( Not sure about Pokemon Online )

well when ya put it that way i can see why its needed >.> sorry wasnt thinking on other posts was to damn tired lol q.q