[Implemented] nerf vitamins cost plz

200k each 2 pokemon that needs 252 ev in 2 stats is a rip off , first of all many people have like 10+ pokes to ev (people may say xp share on them and blablabla but it takes too much time for such a basic thing poketrainers need to do) 200k is like more then 1/3th of an egg cost now a days, 5 pokemon = 1m wich is kinda insane ( 2 eggs for 5 pokes )

At the trade corner you'll find people who ev train 5 pokes for 1 egg, thats 50% off ;)

this game doesnt cover scamming so thats an option id rather avoid + i don't want to pay for something i can do on my own and be 100% satisfied with what ill do , already did pay for a ev training service took 1 week for a poke who lost his egg moves + not even well ev trainined

i don't get what everything else got adjust to its right value but not vitamins ...1k before at gc was 15k now its 2k? ( to start gambling) and 65k for 9999k coins when it used to be 15k for 1k so for 9999 would be 150k ... also cosmetics droppped 10x ttheir value i don't know why vitamins didnt thats all

this game doesnt cover scamming so thats an option id rather avoid + i don't want to pay for something i can do on my own and be 100% satisfied with what ill do , already did pay for a ev training service took 1 week for a poke who lost his egg moves + not even well ev trainined

I fully EV train 4-6 pokemon (and bring two of them up to any specified level for free) for 1 egg. In addition, I don't charge until I'm ready to give your pokes back and you can see that they're done to your specifications.

I really agree with this suggestion! 

As mentioned above most people want more money sinks but this is NOT a money sink if nobody buy it. And people don't with that insanely high price it got right now, so it's imo not a sink just a stupid man trying to sell his stuff too expensive. Like "WTT SHINY TANGELA --- LF SHINY STARTER" it's just not going to happen, at least it's very uncommon. So I say +1 for this suggestion :D

[spoiler]I used it a LOT before, now I don't since it's insanely high in price while I would if it wasn't like 13245463 PokeYen to get a few EVs done[/spoiler]

I fully EV train 4-6 pokemon (and bring two of them up to any specified level for free) for 1 egg. In addition, I don't charge until I'm ready to give your pokes back and you can see that they're done to your specifications.

i don't want ev training services ...i don't want to pay for something i can easyly do on my own...all i want is the money of vitamins not be insanly high that no one buys them anymore

To the point of this post, agree, but I also disagree. I see how it can be hard for people who haven't figured out a way to bring in cash, but it doesn't matter to me either way really, since I don't buy Vitamins to EV train Pokes. 

the point is not having discovered a way to make money , the point is either make money to buy vitamins or just ev train your pokes ( itll take the same timee to get 200k or to ev train it ) so vitamins have no point anymore since they are too high in price , even the richest of us all wouldnt buy vitamins cuz 200k in this new economy in insanly high , like seriously 5 vitamins = a new hat that used to cost 500k ....i don't get this at all 

i do a lot of ev training and i can ev a poke in 2-3 hours but with multiple exp shares you can do 6 at a time so it's not nearly as bad as you make it seem. you just gotta learn how to do it right

come on ive been playing this game for almost a year , comp playing as soon as i finished the game , don't tell me i don'T know how to effectively ev pokes , i know about the xp shares i got 5. This doesnt change the fact that before we had vitamins and it still was long and annoying , now its super long and super annoying

think of it as a medical drug that you can only get from being prescribed by a doctor they generally cost a lot (pending on the drug) and some even when its prescribed cant afford it....sides its only bout 3 hours to ev train 1 poke maybe 4 :3

i live in canada medical drugs are cheap 

come on ive been playing this game for almost a year , comp playing as soon as i finished the game , don't tell me i don'T know how to effectively ev pokes , i know about the xp shares i got 5. This doesnt change the fact that before we had vitamins and it still was long and annoying , now its super long and super annoying

i live in canada medical drugs are cheap 

pokemon=grinding. either do it, pay someone to do it, or quit. the adm's plan on making changes to ev training but it likely wont decrease the time it takes only make it less monotonous. 

pokemon=grinding. either do it, pay someone to do it, or quit. the adm's plan on making changes to ev training but it likely wont decrease the time it takes only make it less monotonous. 

i grind enough on egg making thank you. The fact is we spend too much time eving while we could do something more benifical like idk ...actually battle?lol

>More beneficial

What benefits do you get out of battling? None.What benefits do you get out of EV training? My point exactly.

i get benifits of fun instead of ev training pokes for numbers of ours i could get my pvp skills up ...wich is a big part of a MMO , once you grind your pokes (breeding) we shouldnt have to train them for countless hours to have to use them , this is a post to make ev training easyer as the mods are trying to do ... so your opinion isnt really needed here thank you

You posted it on the forums. Just because I disagree doesn't mean my opinion shouldn't count.  :lol:

The way I see it, you should just stop being lazy. If you want it done right, and don't want to pay for it, do it your damn self.

i have been doing it my damn self been 3 full days of ev training can you stfu plz...im not being lazy at all ive eved all my comps , bred most of em im just tierd of how hard ev got without vitamins thats all...if you disagree that means 1- you don't play comps 2- if you do you don't have many 3- if you have many you paid to ev them ....so plzzzzzzzz

1) I don't actually, but as I said I have an EV service and have trained many comps in my time.

2) See above

3) Why would I pay to EV them if I'm getting paid to do it?

yeah exactly totaly different story here ...the more and more you ev train pokes in a short amount of time the more time it seems to take and now without vits its an eternity ...so you can't understand what comp players are good threw now if you have an ev training service ...loll you just don't vitamins to get to a good price  so you can make money ev training for other people ... so your opinion is even less valid cuz you are not neutral to this post

yeah exactly totaly different story here ...the more and more you ev train pokes in a short amount of time the more time it seems to take and now without vits its an eternity ...so you can't understand what comp players are good threw now if you have an ev training service ...loll you just don't vitamins to get to a good price  so you can make money ev training for other people ... so your opinion is even less valid cuz you are not neutral to this post

It's not totally different, it's exactly the same. I'm putting in the same amount of effort to EV train someone else's pokemon as you are to EV train your own.