Friday Night Fifties [November Edition] (64-Man)

As far as I can tell staff doesn't have enough willing refs as it is, I don't know if they could handle a 64 man ref wise or time wise. FNF as 32 man and 6v6 is definitely not short. Maybe in the future (after the master's) they will invest in a 2 FNF-style per month and shorter tournament series (3-6 month duration). I think that could be a much better method :)

Hmm Emlee you should go back to CM just for this single night <3 And a few of the CM/GMs who see this and isn't ref already, it would be awesome if you stepped in and told ShiChan to make it 64 man with your help lel :D

Fuark this would be cool seeing something this big with so many great players, maybe that could wake up this game again? I think this is worth thinking about.

[spoiler]Don't say officials can't make spontaneous changes for the better, of course they can :D[/spoiler]

nvm

ign amanu. fucckkkkkkkkkk

edit: Buying spot for a place in bracket. pm for great offers

IGN: Thinknice

Dw this will happen

Hmm Emlee you should go back to CM just for this single night <3 And a few of the CM/GMs who see this and isn't ref already, it would be awesome if you stepped in and told ShiChan to make it 64 man with your help lel :D

Fuark this would be cool seeing something this big with so many great players, maybe that could wake up this game again? I think this is worth thinking about.

[spoiler]Don't say officials can't make spontaneous changes for the better, of course they can :D[/spoiler]

(I hope, even though I'm number 3 sign up, I want to see big great tournament!)

You've asked for it and you've got it!

With 101 players signed up for this event, we've decided to make this tournament 64-man.

We've had to double the amount of refs for this, so please thank them for making this possible.

Edited by ShinyChansey
Also added the Bracket and Reserves List

With 101 players signed up for this event, we've decided to make this tournament 64-man.

We've had to double the amount of refs for this, so please thank them for making this possible.

Holy shit, good luck. 

Happy to see feedback going somewhere, I hope the tournament goes smoothly, ShiChan. 

Good Mod ShinChan, making dreams come true!