[Implemented] Change Nidorina and Nidoqueen's egg group to field

nidorina and nidoqueen are currently in the undiscovered egg group and can not breed. nidoran female, nidoran male, nidorino, and nidoking are in field and can breed. this doesn't make sense and likely was made this way for programming reasons back in the silver/gold/crystal days. i see no reason to keep it this way other then "because it always has been" and this way godly nidoran females can be made into comps and used. no other pokemon become sterilized. no other pokemon besides legendaries and ditto can not be bred currently. it makes no sense.

pros:

nidoran female can be evolved and used without sterilizing them.

logic 

no more new people asking why they cant be bred in global

cons:

change (absolutely no obama jokes)

programming time (not much i assume?)

discuss

This would be a nice MMO-only change. As far as I know the only reason they were made sterile is because female evolved Pokemon are coded to only produce their own lowest evolution form, and Nidorina/Queen would be difficult to code to be able to produce both Nidoran males and females as they are completely different Pokemon. Of course, it could be equally difficult to code in PokeMMO - I have no idea, but I assume it would be. I'd like this to happen, but I don't think it will due to the difficulty. Secretly I just want to breed my near-godly Nidoqueen though. I regret evolving her. Also, proof that I don't disagree with everything you suggest.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...