[Implemented]Add tabs in Tournament mode

Right now when you enter tournament mode either in the PokeCenter rankings system or meet places in game and decides to battle in tournament mode all your pokemon will be scaled to level 50.

But right now it annoys me quite a bit that I can't see the level 50 stats on my pokemon in battle idk the speed or anything on them, I see how adding a tab with the current stats could be a small problem since that would make it extremely easy to check the IVs of a level 1 Pokemon by scaling it up to level 50 and manually checking the IVs. So instead my suggestion is to add a tab window with the Pokemons stats while it is in battle only for pokemon scaled from level 50 and above, this would also kinda add a "reward" for pokemon which has been spent more time with to level up.

As usual discuss. :)

EDIT: I tried searching for this but didn't find anything, sorry if it has been already suggested.

I tried tournament mode earlier, and it was strange lacking the tabs (although I'll admit that I was trying to test a baby Pokemon's IVs. I'm just a terrible person like that.) Having tabs can really help in deciding which Pokemon is most suitable to take an attack (based on defenses) as well as which is fastest/slowest. As long as this can't be abused to test the IVs of a Pokemon under lv50 as you have suggested, I fully support it.

What made them want to scale pokemon under 50 to 50?

After the update we got practice mode in the PokeCenter in which applies the following:

"All members of your party will be scaled to 50, with an acceptable party level range of 1~100."

They could also make that range from 50-100 instead and then have all tabs in all modes. Or maybe only not show all tabs in this mode.

After the update we got practice mode in the PokeCenter in which applies the following:

"All members of your party will be scaled to 50, with an acceptable party level range of 1~100."

They could also make that range from 50-100 instead and then have all tabs in all modes. Or maybe only not show all tabs in this mode.

That would be exactly right.

They should hire you Gary!

If I understand this correctly you are looking for a way to find out your Pokemon's exact stats for level 50, for the purpose of Tournament Mode battles.

Here is my (similar) suggestion that addresses this concern:

Include in the Summary window's stats tab a checkbox for "Display stats at level 50" or something to that effect.

Allows you to see what your Pokemon's stats will be in flat battles without them actually being at level 50 and without having to calculate it. Doesn't take a lot of effort and wouldn't confuse new players much if at all.

If I understand this correctly you are looking for a way to find out your Pokemon's exact stats for level 50, for the purpose of Tournament Mode battles.

Here is my (similar) suggestion that addresses this concern:

Include in the Summary window's stats tab a checkbox for "Display stats at level 50" or something to that effect.

Allows you to see what your Pokemon's stats will be in flat battles without them actually being at level 50 and without having to calculate it. Doesn't take a lot of effort and wouldn't confuse new players much if at all.

Yea exactly, after trying not having that tab I realized how often I go there to check the stats of my Pokemon to make sure if I can outspeed or calculate if I can ohko certain things and this is even more needed when you play with a tyranitar that is not usually level 50 and you actually haven't seen the level 50 stats of without calculating and writing them down before the battles. So if we could be "allowed" to see that tab again it would be awesome, lately I have been playing normal mode with teammates mostly because it isn't disabled in that mode. 

I do think/understand why it would be disabled in practice mode because level 1 pokemon would be scaled up to level 50 and that way easily could be calculated with an online calculator. So enabling that summary tab showing stats for Tournament Mode, Normal Mode(already is) and Ranked would be really awesome imo. :P

Yea exactly, after trying not having that tab I realized how often I go there to check the stats of my Pokemon to make sure if I can outspeed or calculate if I can ohko certain things and this is even more needed when you play with a tyranitar that is not usually level 50 and you actually haven't seen the level 50 stats of without calculating and writing them down before the battles. So if we could be "allowed" to see that tab again it would be awesome, lately I have been playing normal mode with teammates mostly because it isn't disabled in that mode. 

I do think/understand why it would be disabled in practice mode because level 1 pokemon would be scaled up to level 50 and that way easily could be calculated with an online calculator. So enabling that summary tab showing stats for Tournament Mode, Normal Mode(already is) and Ranked would be really awesome imo. :P

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention. It would only let you see its level 50 stats if it has passed level 50 (can't let people abuse it for IV calculation).

Oh, yes, I forgot to mention. It would only let you see its level 50 stats if it has passed level 50 (can't let people abuse it for IV calculation).

Yea exactly also as I thought  :P As long as we can see stats on Pokemon at level 50 and above with their (maybe) temporary level 50 stats in battle.

• 1 year later...