[Implemented]Allow The Release Of Multiple Poke At A Time

So i didn't follow the usual procedures to first check if this was suggested,to be completely honest i cant be bothered.So if it has been suggested I apologize in advance and ask you to please forgive my laziness

So my suggestion is a simple one,allow the option to highlight/select multiple pokemon at a time and then the option to release them all at once..

While something like this isn't important in the greater scheme of things a little convenience cleaning your boxes(which takes atleast an hour most times)will inevitably save time and allow us to get back to the actual game.as it stands it tends to get extremely tedious and monotonous,cleaning boxes is a chore many dread and even more put off until their pc is in complete disarray..Im sure a majority of the community(not the OCD types who have clean ass boxes looking so fresh and spectacular)would appreciate this lil add on option..

Pros:cleaner boxes,less time spent cleaning boxes and generally overall convenience

Cons:the time/resources put into programming it(it wouldn't be a priority just another feature to add in the future)accidentally releasing poke,but that already happens lol and nothing else i can think of besides enabling laziness(we grind enough in this game imo)

Shitty idea?or does it have some substance?feedback and constructive criticism is welcomed

Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion:)

Hold the hotkeys to release, something like ctr+alt+shift ( I can't remember atm), and just spam click the pokes you want to release. The "Are you sure" boxes stack so when you selected all the ones you want you can just spam click on the yes area.

Hold the hotkeys to release, something like ctr+alt+shift ( I can't remember atm), and just spam click the pokes you want to release. The "Are you sure" boxes stack so when you selected all the ones you want you can just spam click on the yes area.

ah sweet,didnt know about that tbh...kinda makes this suggestion a lil irrelevant now lol perhaps for the people that aren't as enlightened as yourself?Im sure quite a bit of people dont know this lil trick so adding the option would still help the majority?just a nice lil convenient feature to have