[Denied] Increase the Chances of a Wild battle in Pokemon Tower

Go to mt emeber b3 with a strong water pokemon. You can evtrain on slugma, and when you run out of pp on surf just replace it with waterfall. When you run out of waterfall replace it with surf. The same technique can be used with any pokemon that can learn 2 hms. When i use my charzard to ev train a group of pokemon then i can use strength and fly to renew my pp. i dont use fly to kill pokes with but to replace strength so i can reteach it to him.

Go to mt emeber b3 with a strong water pokemon. You can evtrain on slugma, and when you run out of pp on surf just replace it with waterfall. When you run out of waterfall replace it with surf. The same technique can be used with any pokemon that can learn 2 hms. When i use my charzard to ev train a group of pokemon then i can use strength and fly to renew my pp. i dont use fly to kill pokes with but to replace strength so i can reteach it to him.

That's a good idea.  Though it would still be very helpful for the Pokemon Tower to actually be useful.

That's a good idea.  Though it would still be very helpful for the Pokemon Tower to actually be useful.

Well the thing is with suggestions like this is that they dont do anything but make the game easier. Sure EV training is annoying but you cant expect everything to be handed to you easily. I think that the difficulty of ev training is where it should be, perhaps they should scale down vitamin prices to match the economy so that if you choose to do so you can buy them. But at 98k for 10 or whatever it is its simply not worth buying them. Especially with ev services as cheap as they are now.  

lol HP and Sp Def are the easiest, then Atk, then Def, then Sp Atk, then speed.

Speed=Diglett cave

Attack=Paras in Mt. Moon or Fish behind the Fisherman's house in Fuchsia 

Defense=Tangela South of Pallet Town

Where can you do HP?

Speed=Diglett cave

Attack=Paras in Mt. Moon or Fish behind the Fisherman's house in Fuchsia 

Defense=Tangela South of Pallet Town

Where can you do HP?

speed is hard because diglett are annoyingly fast, and arena trap is a bitch.  Also if you are trying to ev train jolteon or pikachu/raichu? lol no, unless you have hp ice/grass and are able to ohko

the rest are easy (see above for HP)

Island 4 pond
Behind Dotted hole island 6

Thanks

speed is hard because diglett are annoyingly fast, and arena trap is a bitch.  Also if you are trying to ev train jolteon or pikachu/raichu? lol no, unless you have hp ice/grass and are able to ohko

the rest are easy (see above for HP)

That's why I keep my Lvl 100 Blastoise handy

speed on route 1 at daytime?

pidgey/ratata all the way

yes, but thats part of the problem. When you can only do it during daytime it limits your options considerably

Thanks

That's why I keep my Lvl 100 Blastoise handy

I'm not saying it can't be dealt with - I'm saying that the inconvenience is at least enough to be comparable to the wild encounters in the poketower.  So why aren't you suggesting that EV training be made easier in all locations?

Regardless because they plan to rework EV mechanics to make them easier/less mindless grinding I don't really think this is that necessary

yes, but thats part of the problem. When you can only do it during daytime it limits your options considerably

Day = Route 1, pidgeys ratatas etc

Night = Route 17, surskits

Any problem?

Day = Route 1, pidgeys ratatas etc

Night = Route 17, surskits

Any problem?

didn't know about surskit, thanks.

However, the point I'm making isn't that Ev training is too hard - I don't think it is.  Just boring.

The point I'm making is that there are other EVs and EV training locations with inconvenience comparable to that of the encounter rate in Pokemon Tower - there is no reason to only suggest improving this one, and honestly there is no reason to improve any of them.

Regardless because they plan to rework EV mechanics to make them easier/less mindless grinding I don't really think this is that necessary

Inb4 its way worse bc i will no longer be able to watch tv while ev training. I for one enjoy mindless grinding bc it allows me to not actually have to pay attention to what im doing. One example of where mindless grinding is better than a more involved method of doing something is bikemmo vs the flag system. Sure biking was annoying but not more annoying than raising 6 flags and having to prove your not afk for the next 15 min for one egg. I much prefer afk egg collecting and mindless biking for 5 eggs at a time. But that whole thing is also a very subjective topic.

Inb4 its way worse bc i will no longer be able to watch tv while ev training. I for one enjoy mindless grinding bc it allows me to not actually have to pay attention to what im doing. One example of where mindless grinding is better than a more involved method of doing something is bikemmo vs the flag system. Sure biking was annoying but not more annoying than raising 6 flags and having to prove your not afk for the next 15 min for one egg. I much prefer afk egg collecting and mindless biking for 5 eggs at a time. But that whole thing is also a very subjective topic.

No one cares that you want to be able to play the game by not playing the game. Your idea would promote terrible gameplay, botting and all around ruin pokemmo

No one cares that you want to be able to play the game by not playing the game. Your idea would promote terrible gameplay, botting and all around ruin pokemmo

-.- I didnt pitch an idea, i told my preference of game play style. And how does having to prove you are not afk whle hatching eggs not promote botting?

-.- I didnt pitch an idea, i told my preference of game play style. And how does having to prove you are not afk whle hatching eggs not promote botting?

How does a gameplay system that does not require you to do literally anything but sit, wait, and occasionally press z a few times not promote botting?

While both are bottable, one is significantly worse (Hint - its yours).  And regardless of whether or not you 'pitched an idea' it was a bad idea that will (I hope to God) never have any influence on the dev's decision making