[Sig]Yumi's Graphics <3

Hope these are okay.
I tried to make the banner as regal as I could Vrayl o: 
If you guys want anything changing, don't hesitate to ask ^_^

[spoiler]
FABBRO_zps85c2823f.gif
at_zpsd01706c7.gif
[/spoiler]

Im not a fan of the background, the font or the way the team tag looks, might just exclude it. And to make the the correct u in Absolüt, just hold down Alt then type 0252 then release alt.

[spoiler]Sorry, Im so picky... Dr.Craig verbally abuses me for it all the time. It looks nice, its just not what im picturing[/spoiler]

Im not a fan of the background, the font or the way the team tag looks, might just exclude it. And to make the the correct u in Absolüt, just hold down Alt then type 0252 then release alt.

[spoiler]Sorry, Im so picky... Dr.Craig verbally abuses me for it all the time. It looks nice, its just not what im picturing[/spoiler]

The font wouldn't allow that "ü". If you want to be more specific you can always go on dafont.com and choose one you like for me to use.
Sorry that I coudn't make it how you wanted. I tried ^^
Btw, next time, if you are that picky, be more specific on what you actually want.
~~
And I'll start on those sigs guys! <3

The font wouldn't allow that "ü". If you want to be more specific you can always go on dafont.com and choose one you like for me to use.
Btw, next time, if you are that picky, be more specific on what you actually want.
~~

Okay I went and took a look at it. I'm thinking this, if you could please replace the background with a rising sun image matching the ho-oh color scheme. Do "absolut territory" in the birth of a hero font and underneath that do it again in the Japanese font. And please adjust the font sizes where the Japanese text is longer than the English so that it looks stacked.

~~

Its okay Yumi i thought the banner was awesüm

[quote name="YumiLove" post="884163" timestamp="1409565860" date="Today, 06:04 AM"]
I did the Edit you wanted tinn ^_^
[spoiler][img]http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac65/LaydeeRachy/My%20graphics/tin4_zps18259d7c.gif[/img][/spoiler]
Hope you guys don't mind but I wanted to try out different animation.
[spoiler][img]http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac65/LaydeeRachy/My%20graphics/Egora_zpse1cbe347.gif[/img][img]http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac65/LaydeeRachy/My%20graphics/sleepy3_zpsbda068aa.gif[/img][/spoiler][/quote]
I love the animation on the eyes

[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Sig/Banner/Icon/etc: Banner[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Render or tell me what you want and I'll find it: [/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]Shiny Psyduck / Shiny Nidoking[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Colour Scheme: Light Blue[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Animated: Yush[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Name: Sleepy's Shinies[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Anything else: Can it be like the banner you made for my Sig shop?[/font][/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Sig/Banner/Icon/etc: Banner[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Render or tell me what you want and I'll find it: Jynx and Gengar[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Colour Scheme: Up to you[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Animated: Yush[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Name: Sleepy's EV Training[/font][/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]♥ Anything else: Can it be like my other banners you made for me?[/font][/color]

[color=rgb(40,40,40)][font=helvetica]Edit: oh shit double post hue[/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...