[Sig] Free signatures from Zerail :3

@YumiLove

And I managed to finish yours as well, though I think I could do a little better.. Here it is.

23mn61k.jpg

@flavajabari, @NoadHunter

I'm glad you guys like it! :3

@Asakano

You obviously think I'm retarded :D I was searching this way, but then I looked on the Rave Master wiki and found out there are two Musica's... Now I know, expect your signature tomorrow :3

@Asakano

You obviously think I'm retarded :D I was searching this way, but then I looked on the Rave Master wiki and found out there are two Musica's... Now I know, expect your signature tomorrow :3

No I don't :o

I thought you meant you only typed "Musica" in the search xD

@YumiLove

Okay, so I wasn't satisfied by my work at all, decided to improve your signature. I think it looks better now.

15oggg4.jpg

@Ploegy

I love it that you love it, anytime! :3

@Asakano

Okay, okay :P Got it.

@YumiLove

And I managed to finish yours as well, though I think I could do a little better.. Here it is.

23mn61k.jpg

@flavajabari, @NoadHunter

I'm glad you guys like it! :3

@Asakano

Aww it's awesome, thanks hun! You're doing great ^_^

@Vatsug

Huh, this took me a long while, but I'm done with the team banner for you! Unless you'll want me to sharpen it up or something. I really hope you'll like it, but if there will be something needing improvement, I'll deal with it right away. Here it is.

vhb3mh.jpg

@PokemonExileX

Should it be a team banner, or a signature? I'm a little confused, because of this text you want me to put there.

@Asakano

I'm sorry for the delay, I had to find a good picture to make a render myself and I think it came out pretty not bad. I hope you like it :3

b9iuts.jpg

@FlareBlitzz

Sure, bud. I think I'll just pick a pokemon I like myself, hope it's okay.

It looks great ^_^

Added to rotator :3

@Vatsug

Huh, this took me a long while, but I'm done with the team banner for you! Unless you'll want me to sharpen it up or something. I really hope you'll like it, but if there will be something needing improvement, I'll deal with it right away. Here it is.

vhb3mh.jpg

@PokemonExileX

Should it be a team banner, or a signature? I'm a little confused, because of this text you want me to put there.

My dimples are growing huge when I see the banner :P (I smile too easily sometimes, lol)

Thanks alot. Apparently a teammate worked on a banner when I asked you to make one, however I'll make sure to use both. It's great, so would hate to see it go to waste :D

Also, as other people have mentioned, you work fast and produce high quality signatures, so I'll definitely recommend you :)

@TheChampionMike

Here's your signature, hope it's okay.

2e32url.jpg

@Asakano, @Vatsug

I'm glad to read that, anytime fellows :3

@lillyfly

Of course you can! It's just a matter of time.

By the way, as the weekend is over, sadly I'll have less time to make signatures for you guys. As I written above, it will take more time, but you can be sure, I'll make every single one of them :3

@JIceJDragon

Here you go, your signature is done.

334jbbd.jpg

@PokemonExileX

Is that your second request, or should I ignore the previous one? They are pretty similar. I'm confused even more, and you're not helping me :x

Your sigs are great, i need one

Can you make me one with a Golduck, I'm trying to find a render, but no luck. Hopefully you can find something to work with if it isn't any trouble.

I'd like the sig to be mostly with blues, but not limited to that.

I'd also like the text on it to include DrCraig and [GWOP] :)

ty

@Vatsug

vhb3mh.jpg

@PokemonExileX

Dat Pink Floyd reference

I'm terribly sorry for such a stagnancy here, but it's weekend again, so another signatures are coming! I just didn't know I'll be so tired after work, that's why I can't do many sigs during workweek.

@sloppyj24

I used yours render, as you wished, and I hope you like the outcome.

30iw8dk.jpg

@FlareBlitzz

I love more realistic images of pokemon, that's why I took advantage of using it in your signature. After all, you gave me a free choice about character :3 I hope you'll like this Mewtwo as well.

1zh076c.jpg

@bishav, @xRichardx

I'm glad about it, and no problem!

@CraigJohnson

Consider it done, pal.

@Telf

Yea, not my idea, but I like it :D

@PokemonExileX

I'm still waiting for answer from you, I can't get down to work on your signature(?) without it.