[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Well, thats my first try to help.

2gul7ut.jpg

The mask match a little more whit the backsprite.  Still backwards. But it makes more sense now.
About the pixel art itself, i dont know. This sprite outclass my skill, if i made something wrong please let me know.

@Bracky

No, it still does not make sense. The front is still having the mask on the front "right" side of the head, while the back sprite has it on the right back side. The mask isn't really neccessary to be honest; we can completely remove it and it'll still be a Ninetales.

@Hardcore

Cute Moltres, but she's gonna need to sync up with the other two birds in terms of style and execution.

@Doom

Looks too obvious with the copy and paste Weezing-orb-hairpin-thingy, and your face is not very moe. Also your left arm is a lot shorter than your right arm, your thighs being huge while your knee and lower leg is small like an upside down triangle.

Edited by Moetal

@Kickern

My Bad.

Windows 8 paint is a mess, the previous ones save the picture in the format that their currently are. I think im just going to download Gimp.

@Moetal

Well, i tried to put the Mask in reverse. But it looks awful.

Removing the mask feels bad. But i guess your right, it´s still ninetales

15nmwk1.jpg

Edited by Bracky

@Hardcore

I feel Clefairy is still low quality, but I don't know how to put my finger on it since I've stared at it too long.

2aew49i.png

Cute. How many palette are we at? Can we try changing the shoes/socks colors since they are the only thing that disturbs me.

dm2ly0.png

"I have no idea what I am looking at" is my first reaction. It looked almost like a mini Salamence to me and it took me a while to realize it is Totodile. The red boots/socks threw me off, and the lack of the yellow near the stomach and the wrong blue for the hair/body aren't helping either.

Food for thought:

[spoiler]xm225x.jpg[/spoiler]

10paers.png

The hair looks really bad, and the outfit doesn't resembles the orbs around her neck. Tinypic went down, I'll post a pic later.

Pinsir is a bit tiny. Can we make her bigger/older?

Edited by Moetal

@Hardcore

I feel Clefairy is still low quality, but I don't know how to put my finger on it since I've stared at it too long.

2aew49i.png

Cute. How many palette are we at? Can we try changing the shoes/socks colors since they are the only thing that disturbs me.

dm2ly0.png

"I have no idea what I am looking at" is my first reaction. It looked almost like a mini Salamence to me and it took me a while to realize it is Totodile. The red boots/socks threw me off, and the lack of the yellow near the stomach and the wrong blue for the hair/body aren't helping either.

Food for thought:

[spoiler]xm225x.jpg[/spoiler]

10paers.png

The hair looks really bad, and the outfit doesn't resembles the orbs around her neck. Tinypic went down, I'll post a pic later.

Pinsir is a bit tiny. Can we make her bigger/older?

You are looking for some kind of outfit like that ?

[spoiler]259457f4977c5015f578d53ee57db194.jpg[/spoiler]

Edited by MarinoKadame

@Hardcore

Something about it just doesn't tick right with me. Can you try your hands on Ivysaur and Venusaur again?

@Dooms

Moemon sprites generally deforms/chibifies people a bit to make it cuter looking, so try it again with a larger head and thicker arms and legs.