[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Been super busy with work lately. 

29vcwg.jpg2d7ahx1.png

I tried making the eyes slightly larger, but I think I might've made her right eye look funny. Added shoulder for the right arm to make it more connected to the head. Widened upper body a bit. Moved entire sprite right by a few pixel to make it more centered.

Cyndaquil's legs look weird to me, probably something to do with the angle/placement.

@Moetal & CW 

I like the top version of Ivysaur with the slightly shorter dress.  Looks good.  What about replacing the boots with dress shoes to match her fancy dress?

eheq81.jpg

@Moetal

Shoulder addition looks good but I agree that the right eye looks strange. Maybe it should be a solid black vertical and more snake like?

hvnq74.jpg

Any thoughts on Grovyle?

8xne9x.jpg

@Moetal

I tried:

eti6uv.png

Is it any better?

@Doom

Snake-eyed Sceptile looks alright.

That Grovyle is not bad, but not great either.  I like the design, but I think the face needs to be more moe.  Probably could use some more polishing, too.

@CW

Bigger is not the same as fat.  I think it looks ok.  Maybe I'm looking at the pose wrong, but her left leg seems too far over, like it should be closer to the middle.

Edited by Kickern

@Kickern

There's that pixel shift which makes her right leg look like it's broken near the ankle.

@Crooked

My edit changed her arm also to makes it look less like a stick. Can you reapply that edit or do something similar? Like Kickern said, bigger =/= fatter. I don't like how you lined the legs and shoes, since they look thin.

Not particularly fond of that Venusaur. If the umbrella is an issue, we can remove it and try another approach. Again, it doesn't have to be princess... I just want it.

@CK

Food for thought:

Maybe something like this, thinner or shorter looking stump might look more natural, but who knows.

[spoiler]15s9fns.png[/spoiler]

Turning the flower into hairband is pretty clever.

[spoiler]2i7mxye.png[/spoiler]

And there's always this thing I found

[spoiler]10yicdc.png[/spoiler]

Edited by Moetal

With a some tweaks that Venosaur could probably work pretty well as a Slowbro (converting the umbrella behind her into the shell portion). Alternatively you might also be able to swing her as a Victreebell. I think the big problem with the mutability of the design is that the umbrella is behind her, most pokemon that have things that would be converted to umbrellas would be naturally holding them above them. For example even Victreebell (whose vine leaf would convert great to an umbrella with the stem and all) would be holding the umbrella above herself instead of behind her.

I try to remake Septentrion's Latias...

2i7pg8.png

still on low quality..

no good in drawing wings and legs....as always..:<

@doom

i think..there already have a  good combusken sprite..here..

Edited by XSpuuckX