[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Eons getting new hair colors has potential I think. I don't know how to do color replacements right now with Latias and latter Latios. Especially now that I'm working with not-white hair.

megNDjN.png   lS9KrTP.png

The current Lati@ses are like chibis and I can't see how to work with them. The hats looks okay. The latios on page 121 is standing in a way that would make proportions difficult and I just might used the 121 latias sprite to make him.

I also worked on Suicune but I can't improve anything.

Edited by Septentrion

@Crooked

Missing neck/collarbone. Shifted left (her right) leg to align with her hip. Slight touch up to make her face less chubby looking and stuff here and there. 

2njgc4o.png

I still feel she's tiny for Ivy. See current Bulba/Ivy (or Wartortle/Charmelon) for size comparison. I think it's probably because of the tiny hair volume that makes it off.

2qi5ic6.png

Edited by Moetal

@moetal
Maybe i can try to make her a bit wider again. Without the pink belt she used to have she may not look as fat this time. Ill work with the hair, its definitely a little small.
Does she feel tall to you?

Edit:
I feel shes significantly better, but the size still seems off.
Ivysaur9.png

Edit
She seems to have misplaced her eyebrow

[Spoiler]Ivysaur9.pngoldivy.pngcharm.png[/spoiler]

Edited by CrookedWings427

@hardcore
I dont particularly like the edits made to ivysaur. It dropped the quality and i feel that the leg change is just personal preference and doesnt really fit well with the personality im trying to get.
Im considering the change you made to the face, making it look a little more shapely, but it may make her face too big again.
I had avoided making her dress flowy cause i thought it would interfere with ivysaur's spotted design. But if you guys think it would look good and i can get it to work im up for the change.

Edit:
Ivysaur10.png

Alternate mouth
Ivysaur11.png

I removed the blush cause it would have turned yellow for the shiny palette.

Edited by CrookedWings427

Anyway a question, how does the Unowns works for the moe ? Will they look all the same or they will all have a different designs ?

Each one has a unique design, though they haven't been updated in so long that they tend more towards the moe-blob style of moemon than the more recent detailed designs (though they are still not as bad as the horror that is ditto :P).

Each one has a unique design, though they haven't been updated in so long that they tend more towards the moe-blob style of moemon than the more recent detailed designs (though they are still not as bad as the horror that is ditto :P).

Id work on ditto, however, my mind always leans towards a, probably inappropriate, baby maker design considering the hundreds of hours (understatement) ive spent breeding through out my life ._.

Question, is there a good place to browse random moemon?
Ive seen most of magis and a few of aozanes but im sure theres gotta be others right? Ive seen a couple sprites presented that dont match the style of the artists who posted them and ive been wondering where theyve been coming from.

Edit:
I changed the colors to allow room for the blush/mouth color
ivysaur12_1.png

Its been awfully dead these past 2 days ._.

Made slight edits to aozanes houndoom
Houndoom.png
Might need a more moe face

And made major edits to aozanes meganium making her fit the average size of our fully evoed moes
Meganium2.png
Still trying to think of a pose for venusaur x.x Edited by CrookedWings427

@XSpuuckX

@susanoomon54

Thanks so much! :wub:

I agree, it is a bit small for a final evolution form, but I'm not sure what to do and yet still keep the kawaii nature...  :unsure: 

Here's an alternative form with a few minor changes.  I like the red shoes better than the white.

15yu9tt.jpg

@CW

Love the Meganium!

Also, I found a download link for Mmao's massive collection of Moemon.  You can download it here:

http://emerald-velocity.deviantart.com/art/Moemon-Sprites-1-386-198777310 

Does anyone else have any sprite resources to share?

@XSpuuckX

Cyndaquil and Drowzee look great.  But what if we added a fuzzy white ending to the yellow cap?  Maybe make it look more like a Christmas hat. ;)

I made some edits to Doom's Sceptile:

2z9i8mc.png

I don't think it's too small for a final evolution.  I do think this expression is a bit more appropriate for a final evolution, however.

@CW

I like it so far.

Her face seems a little bit chubby/wide, maybe it just needs some shading to fix that.  I think she also needs a bit more leg showing, it kinda looks like her foot comes outta nowhere, to me at least.

@XSpuuckX

I messed with Cyndaquil using some of your edits.

35d3ole.png

Also, that Drowzee lost some detail when it was shrunk down to fit the night cap, but I do like the change of pose on her legs.

@Hardcore

That Paras edit is pretty nice.  It just needs some more work on the eyes/face.

Edited by Kickern

WAR HAS CHANGED... AGAIN!

xfx5d.jpg"For the Moe-Emperor!"

... just kidding! :P

Here is the current work on the Treecko Family Tree... Thoughts?

I haven't edited Treecko, yet.  Not sure what to do with her.  I just finished editing Grovyle.  And major thanks to Kickern for editing my Sceptile.

2h4j7r5.jpg6nyy45.jpg29vcwg.jpg

@Kickern

Oh my gosh! I'm dying of cuteness overload!!!  I LOVE THEM!!! :wub:

@Septentrion

Is there a newer database or collection I can download?

Edited by DoomsdayFTW