[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Moetal

Whoa I didn't noticed how tiny Pinsir was until comparing her to other sprites. I'll work on enlarging her ASAP.

Edit: Here's larger Pinsir! Scyther naturally has a height advantage because no horns but I tried to make Pinsir bigger to match her. Please let me know what else I can do :)

2zdrcwx.png

@McMagister

Spoiler

47q3w.gif

s-senpai noticed me o////o

Thank you so much, it means a lot to me to hear that! I didn't use a base.

@CrookedWings427 

I messed around a bit with Articuno yesterday, maybe science? I just lightened the hair a bit to differentiate it from the wings, and moved the ponytail behind the wings (since it wouldn't make sense to have it in front of them). As usual, please ignore it if I broke more than I fixed~

14czp0i.png

Edit: Looking at it again, the skin palette I used in this edit is...quite lacking, at least in the context of the shading it did. If science with this Articuno actually happens, I think the skin palette CrookedWings used for her edit is much better.

Edit #2: I'm currently attempting to science the two Articunos together, just letting people know so we don't end up with two versions again and waste a lot of effort

Edited by toottoot

@McMagister

Beautifly is beautiful, but her head looks too big for the rest of her body.

@Moetal

I still think Smeargle should have the brown glasses, but here's both with and without.  Take your pick:

jG1BMj8.png

Igglybuff with Magi's edits:

fEIYAQ8.png

@CrookedWings427

Kingdra's arms still look disproportionate.

oSAbDn5.png

@laGashetaHardcore @toottoot

Magical girl bird trio sounds good to me.

Moltres's legs look weird in Hardcore's latest post.  I'll wait until toottoot finishes science on Articuno before I comment on her.

Edited by Kickern

@McMagister

What is your thought on Ditto? Keep it the way it is now (literally a blob with the ditto face), a cosplayer/mask seller, a slime girl?

@Kickern

Not sure if I like the brown glasses. I'm ok with glasses, but that one just look odd. Maybe have it clear like the current Smeargle (not sure about palettes), or have it be much smaller like Lache's.

Smeargle.png~c200SNHWOu.png

Science! Added a bow because they're cute

29z7pkw.png

I think it's worth noting that we have more colors to work with than just blue. There are two reds, a pink, white, and room for one more color in this. Since the sprite is overwhelmingly blue right now, maybe we can redesign the outfit to include more colors? Kind of like Jiggly/Wiggly with the blue?

@burningscarlet

That dress design is really nice! Food for thought.

@laGashetaHardcore

I will attempt Zapzap sometime today or tomorrow >:3

@Kickern

Just doing some guesswork into how to do these things. I'm sure there's a way to be more exact with shiny editing, and I'm kinda doing this by eye. 

(Also, I think I'm using an outdated Jigglypuff backsprite, I'll update it soon) Let me know the kinks of how you do it, Kickern. After watching you guys go, I want to help any way I can :)

o3qwFap

HFw4KzM

Also, how do you guys make it so it simply shows the image without having to link it? 

Edited by BlooKirby