[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Hi! Sorry to both you all, but I'm trying to find walking moemon sprites. I found usable walking sprites for 2 moemon around page 39 of this thread, but I can't track down any more. Are there any more good walking moemon sprites and if so where can I find them? If not, I'll be trying to make a few of my own. It's cool if I post them here when I'm done and ask for feedback, right?

If I ever catch a Goldeen, I'm naming it Sassybutt.

Fixed color palettes:

JdAb3u4.png

wKF5OCB.png

Science:

VSm1PYH.png

@TehCreep

AFAIK, the 2 that you found are all that were made.

@W1ldC4RD

My tutorial is based on an unmodified FireRed ROM.  Some addresses that you write to may be different if you're using a modified ROM (Moemon patch for example).  If it's just the intro sprite, it is possible the color palette doesn't match up perfectly with the original image, although I'm not sure why it would be different.  But if that's the case, the way to fix it would be to change the palette of the intro image (Magikarp-tan) to match what's originally in your ROM.

Edit: I just tried inserting the Magikarp-tan intro sprite into a Moemon 2.0 patched ROM and saw no problems.

Edited by Kickern

Goldeen is perfectly fine O.o

And mightyena is too, now. 

This mightyena was the problem O.o

28klj6r.png (128×128)

She didnt look sexy, she looked like a ho, excuse the harshness. 

Now shes very pretty honestly but with some sex appeal. 

I agree remoraid looks strange

But honestly goldeen is in an average moe pose with absolutely nothing showing. If thats a problem then Im not sure how to respond. 

Edited by CrookedWings427

The changes I made to Mightyena was to make her back less arched. I'm not entirely sure how Mightyena's body would look without her arm blocking it so I tried to make her boobs look like they actually connect in a possible way.

I wouldn't mind goldeen getting in, nor recent versions of mightyena. It's just a matter of scale.