[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

Here i made one edit to the Kyogre that i liked:

ue4XeWM.png <- The one in the top is my edit

1.-Made the head a bit less wide

2.-Changed her expresion so she does have more personality (Kyogre is not exactly a saint, so it does have sense an evil expresion haha)

3.-replace the hair accesory and added a big ribbon looking like Kyogre....fins...hands...? idk how to name them tbh xD, my english dictionaty is not really big since is not my main language.

4.-Changed her haircut with two tails at each side

5.-And last i removed the feets, they were making a lot of noise to my eyes, i think they are not necesary at all since the dress is long enough.

And again, yes i know theres another kyogre, but i dont like it, is not cute to me, so i grabbed this one which i think have a good idea and made it more interesting, what do you think?

EDIT: Also, what are the chance that we could edit the map sprites? like the Vigoroths in your house when you start the game, i mean it shouldnt be that hard since they look more simple (well everything but kyogre, groudon and rayquaza should be doable)

Edited by WingedSpear

With this many spriters (and many more to come?), there will be more issues regarding some conflicting ideas. Yes, we need more people to lessen workload but this threaten the uniformity of the designs. So I suggest that we should make standard size by pixels for the face, body, etc.

*This is just a suggestion, feel free to do as you like... All criticisms are accepted.

I think Kyogre's face needs work. It's not exactly moe right now (and the hair style + bow is reminding me of Reimu. Whether or not that os a good thing is debatable). Also, does she really need an axe? Kyogre doesn't have any sharp parts of the body.

1 hour ago, Swirly said:

I think Kyogre's face needs work. It's not exactly moe right now (and the hair style + bow is reminding me of Reimu. Whether or not that os a good thing is debatable). Also, does she really need an axe? Kyogre doesn't have any sharp parts of the body.

Ya the face could be better, but compared to the current kyogre which is rather overwhelming and scary(HOLD, i said scary, not ugly, dont get mad x.x), it look good, at least to me, and related to the axe, is true, but then again many nice sprites dont really follow the theme of the pokemon completely but as long it does look good the ppl dont care, also it does give it a epic feeling that make you respect her, so i guess fit a legendary.

Either way i can try to remove the axe and see how it look like

(Idk who is reimu but i actually wanted to make the big ribbon like kyogre fins, pretty happy with the outcome)

also...here is the back sprite:

66EXK0L.png

i am not completely happy with the ribbon outcome on that one, but just wanted to show it. (i will keep working on it, and if i remove the axe, i will do it here too)

Also here it is with no axe:

9pSBomX.png

So since it still look good in the same position i didnt really invest time trying to change it, so you can say she its grabbing her dress and still fit perfectly, either way, i may try to change her eyes which i am pretty sure is the reason why you dont feel good with it.

Edited by WingedSpear
5 hours ago, Maelstrom said:

An "loli goth" with an axe...

It reminds me Rory Mercury from GATE...

Ya theres no way to avoy that, she is too popular, and i am not againt it since i like her too.

edit: so in order to avoy doble post ill just leave it here:

zuwpDR7.png

well i managed to fix the ribbon, so there it is, i guess its ready to be used, i will see if i can work in the eyes later.

edit: giving some life to the eyes

A7gIT21.pngsPUv1av.png

Edited by WingedSpear

I am sorry, yes yes i know we dont need another flygon bla bla, but is my favorite pokemon so i wanted to give her some love and i wasnt entirely happy with the previous one, so i edited this and i actually like it a lot:

MnZ175o.png <<--The top one is the sprite i just edited, the bottom one is my previous edit, and this one is the original-->> Gvzpr13.png

Edited by WingedSpear

@WingedSpear

We have somewhat a scale/size standard for our project. Most moemon should be the size of the Kyogre you posted, but Kyogre itself and other final stage evolutions should be slightly taller (bending their legs to fit in the 64x64 square). The flygon you posted is too tiny in term of scale, compare the head size and body size to Mightyena.

13 minutes ago, Moetal said:

@WingedSpear

We have somewhat a scale/size standard for our project. Most moemon should be the size of the Kyogre you posted, but Kyogre itself and other final stage evolutions should be slightly taller (bending their legs to fit in the 64x64 square). The flygon you posted is too tiny in term of scale, compare the head size and body size to Mightyena.

Hmm but the current in game flygon (this G6l1jaz.png ) have a face size of 14x12, the one i edited is 15x12 (see: 1lzO0VP.png ) the current one is actually smaller. (also the body is pretty small too)

Edited by WingedSpear
31 minutes ago, Moetal said:

@WingedSpear

"and body size"

The current Flygon is not revamped yet so she is not in proper scale, if we were to replace it, it should be following our standard closely. Again, refer to Mightyena above.

Oh i see, well in that case it does have sense, anyway i guess ill be using it for my personal game, but if you guys start working in a revamped version of flygon, take this one in consideration: http://orig10.deviantart.net/6b95/f/2013/160/b/c/flygon_and_blissey_by_e_x_p_i_e-d688vqr.jpg

it look pretty nice, i would do it myself but then again, i dont trust my drawing skills...

Hola, se estarán  preguntando ¿Que Hace alguien de  Argentina  en este post? La Respuesta es simple: El Proyecto Que ha comenzado ^ Moetal ^ me ha gustado mucho y quería agradecerle por la idea de hacer este parche y animarlo Para que así siga.

Posdata: Como no soy un experto sabiendo o entendiendo ingles uso mayormente el traductor (Que por Cierto a veces traduce mal >:V ),(igual algo de ingles entiendo).Seguiré Estando atento aquí para tal vez poder conseguir Nuevas Actualizaciones del parche. Por Cierto soy nuevo. Saludos a todos!  Si su traductor les traduce mal lo que he escrito no duden en preguntarme lo que no entiendan... SORRY the translation of what I have written is erroneous

Edited by Erosuke
Bad traslation in google traslation :,v

@laGashetaHardcore

What did he say?

@Erosuke

Hello, welcome.  The forum rules say to use English.  If you want to use your native language, that's fine, but you do need to provide an English translation in your post.  I don't care if you just run it through something like Google Translate.

Edit: I put Erosuke's 1st post through Google Translate:

Spoiler

Hello, you be wondering What Makes someone from Argentina in this post? The answer is simple: The That project has started ^ ^ Moetal I liked it and wanted to thank you for the idea of making this patch and so encourage him to continue.

Postscript: As I am not an expert knowing or understanding English mostly use the translator (which incidentally sometimes mistranslated>: V), (just understand some English). I will continue being attentive here to maybe be able to get New Updates patch. By the way I'm new. Greetings to all! If your translator translates them what I have written bad not hesitate to ask me what they do not understand...

Edited by Kickern

Ya i also speak spanish but i avoy at all cost using my main language in the internet, pretty much because it help me to improve my english, and because i dont want to get used to speak spanish here.

2 hours ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

@CrookedWings427

RiN5JGf.png

@Erosuke

yo tambien hablo español por si tienes algo que decir o preguntar puedes dirigirte a mi :3

Also, it look nice but the face in the back sprite look very weird (like moetal said, is probably the chin), and i would play a bit with the character expresion since that pokemon isnt a pikachu, mightyena is usually more rude and wild, with that face i think its getting ready to catch a stick.

here i changed her a little, hope you dont mind, didnt wanted to change her expresion because is your style, but still think that she should be wild and rude.

lwa0lRe.png

Edit: ok i changed her expresion, idk i am getting addicted to this...i need to stop, anyway, what do you think? i like it

XEpC3N6.png

or

lnGpfuS.png <- Because i noticed that her full picture have long hair at each side so i made it longer to match it

Edited by WingedSpear

Could put his smiling expression, whether in battle shown that pokemon is feminine, and if your gender is male will put his serious expression.In my opinion would choose option 1 and 3 :B

Let me know if you like this idea

Edited by Erosuke