[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@CrookedWings427

Clean up the frontsprite's legs a bit. The waist wrap/hip looks off now that you cleaned it up - her waist should not be that thin and her hip should not stick out that much. 

The backsprite's hair in the back doesn't really match the front's hair in the back.

Edited by Moetal
18 hours ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

@Moetal

some sprite you need to be finished? 

Can you finish up Pinsir/Scyther/Heracross? Pinsir is missing backsprite, front sprite's dress is too high. Scyther has a few off pixels on both her arms. Heracross' spear arm is poorly shaded, and her other hand is wearing glove while her spear hand isn't 

This is my first time actually posting, I always follow this thread and have been for a long time, I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who puts in all this hard work to make great an amazing projects like this come to fruition. I've always loved playing Pokemon since I was younger and loved every form of it from official, to someone's special take on it. So again, thank you all for everything you do. I look forward to playing all the future updates you make. (:

Edited by KidVillero
22 hours ago, ZiggyZag said:

Edit:

MB3tbE3.png

Looking good. Other than what kickern mentioned my only suggestions are that the back sprite doesn't need that one 2nd skin tone pixel one up and to the right of the mouth, it makes me think there are two noses. Also theres a jaggy on the back sprites arm. Everything else looks good :)

Edited by CrookedWings427