[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

3 hours ago, notmudkip0 said:

I have to wonder if that IPS and Moemon would be compatible, also if sprites would be messed up and shared, since this looks to be another hack with reskined mons.

It's pokedex is expanded to at least 787 so it's more complicated than that. There are still sacrifices and glitches though. My point was that we could accommodate other generation in firered.

There may be fatal problems with the 802 hack, but there is also an option of just replacing the first 368 pokemon to include the entire casts of the next three generations.

Edited by Septentrion

@IratePomegranate "Crappy attempt"

Spoiler

Ekg6J6i.png

(seriously though, looks good)

eTAxSoP.png

Tried making her foot not look so small and kinda centered/lowered the backsprite. I would suggest having her left arm stick out in the backsprite with fan in hand to match the front sprite, but I can't visualize it without it looking wonky in my head, so that pose seems to be the best for not making it look weird (not like it matters that much, still looks nice).

Edit: I'd like to add that some backsprites will probably be difficult, if not impossible, to match in some cases, so if anyone's working on something good but is worried about syncing the front/back, just realize that's it's  more of a bonus if they match for continuity, not a requirement.

Edited by GetRekdm8
2 hours ago, ilovemoemon said:

@GetRekdm8 Yes, thank you :D
Do you have any sprite of the fourth generation?

As much as I would like to help, this is not the place to request sprites for your own personal use. We do not even work with Gen 4. I am certain you can find them online if you just spend a little more time searching.