[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

There were no intentional design edits, I was simply trying to make sense of what was there.

I prefer the new, but it might be because I still see a disfigured chest in the other.

@toottoot

Made some minor edits. The eyes being larger may be personal preference so feel free to ignore. Couldn't do much to her legs and sleeve because I didn't want to ruin any design in them.

svskcLz.png->AaC2HUw.jpg

Still 17 colors

Edited by CrookedWings427

So I found this (no idea who the original artist is)

X7dUpPZ.png

after seeing this (by phantasm818) http://phantasm818.deviantart.com/art/Meganium-Moemon-564798199

So I edited it into this (making the torso wider - so she doesn't like like a stick attached to more appropriately sized legs/hips - redrew the legs and shrunk them down a little because they were too big, and made the arm longer)

pD28bn3.png

as a rough idea. I think it'd look better with a less pointy/non-pointy dress and with decently drawn arms and hand(s), as well as the top part of her dress around her chest/left armpit (our right) not looking like crap. Help :( 

(Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!)

Edit: Also, if you're feeling adventurous you could try and change the posing of her legs, because we have enough 'mons sitting on both knees like this.

Edited by GetRekdm8

@laGashetaHardcore @Kickern @CrookedWings427

I like the changes on exploud! Thanks for cleaning my mess of pixels haha. 

One thing though, I kinda preferred the old skirt on loudred ;-; we have a lot of pleated skirts already so I think a fluffy (?) skirt looks better? I might have not sprites it very well, but I can show you guys the design sketches for reference. 

Loudred's hands are still a bit wonky but I'm bad at hands :/ also the face has been bothering me for a while (even before hardcore's cleaning) so I might do some fixes

13 minutes ago, laGashetaHardcore said:

@Moetal

I can't make the hat ;-; and I can't understand the pirate suit :T

hXepPVE.png

I had a backsprite for weezing. The hat was just a bit oversized. Use that to fix.

Refer to the original reference which was based off Delcatty

Edited by Moetal