[IPS] Moemon Fire Red Revival Project (Updated 9-17-2019)

@Sally

Oh I just went back and realize we actually don't go up to Mamoswine since we only go to 386. Mamoswine is 473. Covering both eyes with hair ain't exactly moe, even through that's how the original looks like. Maybe have her hair be 'blown up' by wind so you actually see the eyes. Also change the horns and have them as either accessories on the hair or on the body. A bone necklace would be nice.

[spoiler]cave-girl-hunt.jpg[/spoiler]

A two piece might be an interesting alternative for either Swinub or Piloswine to differentiate their designs more.

Will there be any more patches coming out soon? I`m really looking forward to patching the game with all these cool looking pokemon. :)

If you read the thread, you've probably noticed that sprites are almost constantly being worked on. Once Moetal gets enough reworked sprites to make it worthwhile, a new version of the patch is released.

@flame
The Doduo's back is alright, but I like the dynamic pose the old sprite had more. The Dotrio's back is no good. The hair is okay-ish, but looks a bit off because the head is small or something. I feel the face and body are low quality and doesn't reflect front at all.

Is there a way to make this ips work for emerald? :D

Can someone tell me? Thanks.

The patch is made for Fire Red, so can't be installed on Emerald. You can extract the sprites then insert them into Emerald if you're desperate for it, but it'll take some time. Alternatively, there are some other Moemon patches for Emerald on the internet but they'll have different sprites.