Longtime lurker, first time poster

Hello everyone, I'm Too Cool, TentaTooCool... I've always wanted to join in on discussion around here but it's always seemed kind of abusive due to a few posters with a tight "clique" that gang up on people, however I've noticed lately that the mods are taking a more active role in keeping things civillized so I said to myself "TentaTooCool, why not make an account and give it a shot. You are Too Cool after all so I bet you'll make plenty of new friends." So here I am. Nice to meet all of you folks.

What was your main forum account that you were bashed on?

[spoiler] Welcome back [/spoiler]

This is the first time I've made an account here, can't you read?

Lurking? What is this, smogon?

wtf is a smogon?
lurking is a term used on messages boards for when someone reads the posts regularly without registering or joining into conversation. every message board has lurkers.

TentaTooCool, nice to meet you. I hope that you find your own little niche on these forums.

edit: if you know the people with famous names. Stay away from them. Their egos have grown quite a lot, to say the least, and getting into any type of discussion with them will most likely end up in a stupid argument (which is happening now). Sometimes its fun to get them agitated and stuff...

Witch-hunting is not appropriate. Making unsubstantiated claims about users leads to nothing but flaming and problems. Warnings will be given if this continues.

Welcome Tenta, I'm glad you've decided to start posting.

Witch-hunting is not appropriate. Making unsubstantiated claims about users leads to nothing but flaming and problems. Warnings will be given if this continues.

Welcome Tenta, I'm glad you've decided to start posting.

you made the posts disappear, you're a witch like zomg !!!!