[Shop][Animation] Arkh's Animations Revived

Welcome! \o/

Long story short, I got carried away with studying and some other stuff while I had the last shop open, therefore I ended up being swamped by the requests. Don't ask me why I deleted all my stuff from if you had the links for them, I do that oftenly. And no, I do not have the files anymore either.

But worry not, I am back! \o/ This time with some rules.

Basically I will only be doing animations, I will try to stay away from the large canvases like banners or wallpapers.

I will be doing vector animations, working in Flash CS5. All will be done frame-by-frame so the process will be quality over quantity.

Now what's with the rules? Where here's the trick: the common animation is done at 24 frames per second which obviously means 24 different images for each second of stuff going on, which also means a lot of work.

Requesting will be open at any time, but I only promise to have 3 animations done by the end of each week. If time allows, I may do more, but do not expect that very often.

You want to request, right? Of course you want. Well, I hate request forms. Anything goes when you request, just try to add as much detail as you can. It does not have to be related to Pokemon, but if it is not, please provide at least an image of the character/object you want animated.

Examples:

[spoiler]5cg2uq.jpg2agumhg.jpg[/spoiler]

I think there might have been a misunderstanding. Yes, I make animated GIFs, yet not the usual signatures but rather things like this:

5cg2uq.jpg

I hope this clears things up.

Oh cool!!!!

Could i have a shiny sentret bouncing up and down on its tail? black outline please. Thank you.

if this is possible/is created could I also have this done for me >.< ?!?!? (If i could know ASAP i can start linking my sigs :3 ) 

if this is possible/is created could I also have this done for me >.< ?!?!? (If i could know ASAP i can start linking my sigs :3 ) 

It is possible, but unfortunately I do not work on signatures or edits of that sort. Sorry!

Oh cool!!!!

Could i have a shiny sentret bouncing up and down on its tail? black outline please. Thank you.

Of course you can have it.

2agumhg.jpg

Chibiterasu from Okamiden: 

[spoiler]chibeterasu_by_mayukichan-d3ckm6i.jpg[/spoiler]

Animated similar to this, I just want it to appear to be licking the screen:

[spoiler]giphy.gif[/spoiler]

500x200 so I don't have to resize it for my siggy please :3

Thanks in advance, and good job on those animations

A sableye throwing cards into the air :>
preferably in 500x200 so it fits a sig

You could always resize it yourself. Hell, even I could do it.

Can I get a Shiny Charizard doing the pose at 00:50
[media]http://youtu.be/sMXjtvMAFlI[/media]