[Denied] Increasing the Spawns in Ghost Tower.

I've been hitching about this for years, there's been so many times I could walk to the top of the tower and all the way back down to the bottom without a single encounter, stupid

Whilst it's not the same, the two are related; you're more likely to get into a wild encounter with the ability to run.

Let's see how that goes before it's decided that the encounter rate is too low.

You should not be able to take 500 steps anywhere with no encounter, idc if youre running or not

As i said there have been many times ive walked from the bottom to the top and than back down to the bottom again without seeing ANYTHING, clearly too low

Lets change every little thing about MMO to make the game more 'convenient' for us lazy plebes until it takes 0 - no effort to get any task done.

Next Ideas to Come

1. How about we add an eving berry, to make 252 in a stat instantly! Should only cost 1k, since payday takes sooooo long.

2. That reminds me! Lets boost payday, making it 100k per battle. Oh boy that will be so much fun. I can buy a shiny charmander in a few weeks of work!

3. Oh,oh, while were at it, lets change breeding mechanics so babies take 5 of their parents ivs, so we can get 6x 31 daily!

4. Increase shiny wild spawn rate to 50%, I hear PinkWings really wants an eevee.

5. Hmm, lets boost critical hit chance to 99% for those who have never won an offical,  because it's always been my dream to win a tourney

[spoiler] FFS, the point of my rant was to point out that we all need to stop being lil uguues, and complaining about the littlest things like spawn rate on an ev training spot.

The game is easy enough as it is! We all have been able to deal with tower spawn for 3 years, there is no need to change it now, unless you agree with those ideas I stated above. [/spoiler]

The 1st and 2nd floor you won't have any encounters. I think on the 3rd floor you start running into wild pokemons, but it doesn't seem that often. As you move up further like into 4th floor I think you run into more random encounters. I just have that feeling about it, do you know what I mean?

Lets change every little thing about MMO to make the game more 'convenient' for us lazy plebes until it takes 0 - no effort to get any task done.

Next Ideas to Come

1. How about we add an eving berry, to make 252 in a stat instantly! Should only cost 1k, since payday takes sooooo long.

2. That reminds me! Lets boost payday, making it 100k per battle. Oh boy that will be so much fun. I can buy a shiny charmander in a few weeks of work!

3. Oh,oh, while were at it, lets change breeding mechanics so babies take 5 of their parents ivs, so we can get 6x 31 daily!

4. Increase shiny wild spawn rate to 50%, I hear PinkWings really wants an eevee.

5. Hmm, lets boost critical hit chance to 99% for those who have never won an offical, because it's always been my dream to win a tourney

[spoiler] FFS, the point of my rant was to point out that we all need to stop being lil uguues, and complaining about the littlest things like spawn rate on an ev training spot.
The game is easy enough as it is! We all have been able to deal with tower spawn for 3 years, there is no need to change it now, unless you agree with those ideas I stated above. [/spoiler]

Might be the most absurd over reaction post I've ever seen on any forum

Given the draw up of that post it's clear you have more free time on your hands than most of us so I can see how you don't veiw this as a problem

To say wanting to lessen the boring aspects of a video game is "lazy" might be the most rediculous thing I've ever heard in my life, so much wrong there Idk where to begin

I have no problem killing 126 pokemon to train 1 stat (there goes the "laziness" theory) but like all other wild encounter areas I should not be able to walk around for 5 min without encountering anything

The beauty of this not being an official pokemon game is there are aspects that can be made better, if they did everything the "pokemon" way ..well the game wouldn't even exist

Might be the most absurd over reaction post I've ever seen on any forum

Given the draw up of that post it's clear you have more free time on your hands than most of us so I can see how you don't veiw this as a problem

To say wanting to lessen the boring aspects of a video game is "lazy" might be the most rediculous thing I've ever heard in my life, so much wrong there Idk where to begin

I have no problem killing 126 pokemon to train 1 stat (there goes the "laziness" theory) but like all other wild encounter areas I should not be able to walk around for 5 min without encountering anything

The beauty of this not being an official pokemon game is there are aspects that can be made better, if they did everything the "pokemon" way ..well the game wouldn't even exist

I see the beauty of this game as it's replay value, and things you can do after the game and how time consuming it is.

IMO part of the beauty is a grind. It's a challenge I was exaggerating a lot, yes. But it was to make the point of there is already a lot of changes that have been made that make the game easy / fast enough. Breeding, egg hatching, donator status perks, ect, that the spawn rate of a common ev training spot doesn't need amping.

Another part of the POKEMMO's beauty  is how it still stays alot true to how the original firered is, and I feel that is why so many play. I haven't played personally, but from what I hear if you want a totally new experience in your Pokemon playing, go play PWO.

If you view it differently, then np, I was just raging because I find the grind of MMO is what keeps people coming back everyday.

[spoiler] BTW your was just as long as mine, so don't even talk [/spoiler]

• 9 months later...