[Denied]AFK Countdown timer

Very often when my pokemon has leveled up and I have the option of teaching it a new move after it has four, I switch to Bulbapedia and try to decide if the new move is worth it.

There are tons of reasons why a player might have switched off of the game, so when you do the in-game chat thingy, it automatically switches back to the game, when a GM replies.

So a countdown that would switch back to the client only once, to remind the user that they'll be kicked off soon, for say...in 5 minutes and a timer to show how long you have before being kicked off.

Does it take you 15 minutes to decide if a move is worth it?

Yes actually, since I train my Pokemon together(switching constantly), they all have the exact same amount of experience and level up together...so deciding several moves when all 6 of them level up...yeah, it can take a little while...and if I get kicked off...bye bye moves.

Yes actually, since I train my Pokemon together(switching constantly), they all have the exact same amount of experience and level up together...so deciding several moves when all 6 of them level up...yeah, it can take a little while...and if I get kicked off...bye bye moves.

then don't train them at the same time.

If that is the case, then you can check your pokedex ahead of time to see what they will all learn leveling up and figure out what you will keep and forget on all of them ahead of time.

The pokedex is pretty useful for stuff like that if you haven't checked it out, you can search pokemon by tiers, see there base stats, the ev's they yield when you kill them.  All sorts of useful information.