Improve Trading through the PC Deposit Box

it can be but of you have to use common sense when trading though :l

There are so many reasons mentioned before why this needs to be implemented, easy trades for people that speak little English is only one reason of the many that this needs to be implemented. Regardless, many non English speakers do have at least some English knowledge even if it is not their first language. English is the third* most spoken language in the world, so what if it is not a persons first language they should not be criticized for it not being their first language. This is why there are different language tabs than just the English channel. After, playing for more than a year, i do trade with people that know little English, and it can sometimes be hard but they do need some respect too, as most are trying to learn English. If you trade as much as me you would still want to trade to wide variety of people, and they all for certain know at least some English to even to have installed this game. This concept will allow many to trade regardless of their first language. 

There could be other circumstances than just common sense such as being pressured into accepting the trade. 

if you are pressured into accepting a trade if you dont want to trade them then dont they cant force you.

There are so many reasons mentioned before why this needs to be implemented, easy trades for people that speak little English is only one reason of the many that this needs to be implemented. Regardless, many non English speakers do have at least some English knowledge even if it is not their first language. English is the second most spoken language in the world, so what if it is not a persons first language they should not be criticized for it not being their first language. This is why there are different language tabs than just the English channel. After, playing for more than a year, i do trade with people that know little English, and it can sometimes be hard but they do need some respect too, as most are trying to learn English. If you trade as much as me you would still want to trade to wide variety of people, and they all for certain know at least some English to even to have installed this game. This concept will allow many to trade regardless of their first language. 

here is the thing i do only have the EN chat on however i still see people sometimes in trade chat only speaking some form of spanish. and fyi english is the 3rd most used language spanish is 2nd and chinese is first but that being beside the point. even if english is their 2nd language if they cant understand what im sayin the trade wont happen if i cant understand them it wont happen all im getting at is that the language barrier isnt that big of an issue when trading for something like this to be said. 

if you are pressured into accepting a trade if you dont want to trade them then dont they cant force you.

here is the thing i do only have the EN chat on however i still see people sometimes in trade chat only speaking some form of spanish. and fyi english is the 3rd most used language spanish is 2nd and chinese is first but that being beside the point. even if english is their 2nd language if they cant understand what im sayin the trade wont happen if i cant understand them it wont happen all im getting at is that the language barrier isnt that big of an issue when trading for something like this to be said.

It is still a good reason to be mentioned, regardless if you like it or not, this new trading post concept will improve trading in so many ways. Even if you do not agree with this one idea, the point is this is a faster way of making trades happen, people don't need to fly, they just click a button. You would trade many people of more languages and maybe even make more money with this concept.We are simply solving the problem of, "even if english is their 2nd language if they cant understand what im sayin the trade wont happen if i cant understand them" 

In addition, while i do trade with people who speak other languages - you could benefit through this system idea. The trade will in fact happen and be much easier with this system! The trade would be simply bought through an NPC or PC.

There would be no interaction between the buyer and seller besides searching, clicking, and buying/auctioning.

Search __________ Pokemon Name_________ (stats, ivs, ect) Buy / Auction   ( player name )  (auctioneers) Ect ect.

**No trade chat** No Spam, Price on Pokemon, Enter Price, No confirm button just put a price and Pokemon transfers to your pc!

It will be computer automated instead of player automated to prevent scam, prevent language problems, (in return make more money and make more things happen in your trades/buys essentially) like other game trade posts. 

We would be essentially creating Pokemmo Ebay or Trading Posts like other games. 

I'm currently going to create pictures of concept ideas to help this trading system idea.

Sometimes it isn't always black and white, figuratively speaking. Maybe you have family members, friends, or team members you value that play the game, but do not want to help them, yet they are new or unexperienced to play this version of Pokemon game and want you to trade them.

Player Owned Shop 

I suggest that there should be some space in the PC Deposit Box exclusive to trading your own Pokemon or items to other players: player owned shop. (Maybe another separate bottom layer that stays the same even when you switch to another box.)

Players can place a Pokemon or item that they want to trade into the player shop, and other players can make an offer, or the player can set a non-negotiable trade. Players should have a separate function to search for a specific player shop, Pokemon (nature, ability, IV, EV, move, shiny, etc.), or item that they want to buy or trade from: they can make an offer or do the non-negotiable trade.

We should have some space in the PC Deposit Box catered to trading your own Pokemon or items to reduce the amount of spam in the chat window, not waste time trying to schedule a meeting spot and negotiate an offer, and not become another victim of scam.

[spoiler] A large portion of PokeMMO centers around trading Pokemon and items with other players. Since most players would rather not spend most of their gaming time trying to buy/sell, an idea like or similar to this should reduce that time, and instead, can have them enjoy on more exciting segments of the game. 

I think players are immensely limited to trading by chat/chat window, and face-to-face interactions which both seem to be a slower process than what it can be. The trade chat window just contains extensive spam and repetitive offers of players from all over the region and all different channels wanting to buy or sell. 

Also, players always have to meet up at a location to trade, restricting some players who are in a certain part of the game where maybe they or the other trader can not travel to a certain location to trade such as some parts of the Sevii Islands which requires defeating the Elite 4, and obtaining the Rainbow Pass. Future updates may include other regions, making trade more difficult.

Not only that but PokeMMO is an international game, making trade highly subjected to language barriers/confusion. 

And by meeting up, people are more likely to become a victim of scam or be pressured into another player's unfair deal. 

[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Some players suggested something like an auction house, but I think since PCs are in every PokeCenter, player shops would be more accessible than having it be in 1 location. Maybe there could be a center for computerized trading, but either way, I think with the least face-to-face trading, the better. [/spoiler] 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el7ruGsSETQ&feature=youtu.be 

Wow this thread is amazing why aren't more people commenting on this?

The trade system in Pokemmo needs to be better! Having player shops in our PCs is a really good idea. The video is also very helpful! I am tired of doing spam work every time I play this game. It should be a much easier process, with out the trade chat spam!

So in other words, a grand exchange like in Runescape?

I guess kind of like the Grand Exchange in Runescape, except unlike Varrock where it is the only place to do the transactions, the player shop would be in the PC which is nearly everywhere in the game, and players can do it directly from their PC instead of taking it out of their bank, placing into their inventory, and then into the Grand Exchange. 

I think this is an amazing idea and I've wondered why it hadn't already been implemented.  It not only makes trading easier but keeps it "safe" so to speak.  What you see listed is what you are buying; no strings attached.  If people are against this idea because they fear they will lose the bargaining aspect of trade you won't have to worry!  If you see someone has listed something for sale, the fact that the forums exists allows you to message that person on what you feel is a fair price.  Also since most shiny trades are done with shinies for shinies, having your own shop in the trade forums and posting in trade chat is still an amazing tool to use. I support this 100%  It not only makes things easier but adds to the diversity of trade within the game!

This sounds like an unneeded burden for the devs to make

With the Hoenn region coming out shortly, I think this is more necessary than ever. Interregional trading could put more strain on the players: they may have to travel between regions, making normal trading time longer, players can get more confused trying to schedule a meeting spot with more cities and routes, and there should be twice as many Pokemon than what it is now. 

With the Hoenn region coming out shortly, I think this is more necessary than ever. Interregional trading could put more strain on the players: they may have to travel between regions, making normal trading time longer, players can get more confused trying to schedule a meeting spot with more cities and routes, and there should be twice as much Pokemon than what it is now. 

HM Fly allows you to move place to place

INSTANTLY

[spoiler]MAGIC[/spoiler]

HM Fly allows you to move place to place

INSTANTLY

[spoiler]MAGIC[/spoiler]

However, there are other problems than just traveling such as lessening time trying to sell or buy Pokemon/item while we could focus on training and battling. Also, with the Hoenn region comes berry farming, contests, and the Battle Frontier. 

mmm maybe i can tell here my Idea to.

If your Idea will be come Real maybe it possible to input my Wish to :D

(Other Forum Theme with my Idea/Wish for Trade: ->Klick me<-)

And if you dont like to read all the Text from the Post there -> Short form:

I like to trade with People that are not on wen i am on. (I from Germany he from USA)

mmm maybe i can tell here my Idea to.

If your Idea will be come Real maybe it possible to input my Wish to :D

(Other Forum Theme with my Idea/Wish for Trade: ->Klick me<-)

And if you dont like to read all the Text from the Post there -> Short form:

I like to trade with People that are not on wen i am on. (I from Germany he from USA)

All the more reason to have a reform in trading so I've added it into my first post. 

Adding on to this, I'm on the West Coast of the USA; I usually start playing in the afternoon which I find that nearly all of Asian players are asleep, and most European players are going to sleep. Then nearing the evening, there are even less players as not many people are in the Pacific Ocean, giving less trade options. With player shop, we can trade even when players are afk or from different timezones. 

While the idea seems slightly interesting

Auction House [spoiler]Some players mentioned something like an auction house, but I think since PCs are in every PokeCenter, player shops would be more accessible than having it be in 1 location. Maybe there could be a center for trading through a database, but either way, I think with the least face-to-face trading, the better. [/spoiler]  

The sole purpose of having an auction house is to create a more stable market value, reduce the numbers of scamming going on and also to reduce the traffic inside trade chat on a huge scale... 
this idea alone is not really that sufficent to make any difference in trade wise. However, if the auction house is implemented along side with this suggestion, it will take trading into a whole new level. Creating a more fast and accurate trade market...
I'm in support of these suggestions

While the idea seems slightly interesting

The sole purpose of having an auction house is to create a more stable market value, reduce the numbers of scamming going on and also to reduce the traffic inside trade chat on a huge scale... 
this idea alone is not really that sufficent to make any difference in trade wise. However, if the auction house is implemented along side with this suggestion, it will take trading into a whole new level. Creating a more fast and accurate trade market...
I'm in support of these suggestions

Generally, the idea of an Auction House is a bit ambiguous: it seems that the Auction House would act like a sort of trading center. If players are going to gather there to do their auction business, I'm guessing that they would have some face-to-face trading. I think we should avoid gathering to a trade center because there are many disadvantages to face-to-face/chat trading, most of which I have addressed in my first post and throughout this thread. 

However if Auction Houses do not act like a center for trading, and face-to-face/chat trading would occur less, I would likely support it. 

This Idea is GREAT!!!

I hope this come True in the Futur becaus there are much Players were i like to trade with but dont find the Time for that.

And Thanks, to put my Idea into your Post :D

on this way much more Peopel read this and maybe if there are more Peopel to read an talk about, the Mod.'s maybe find a way to put in into Game.

I do believe auctioning should be allowed along side trading. With regular trading there should be no set end time of sale. While auctioning there should be a set time, a day later, week later or month later, but regarding the actual auction there should be a set starting amount for the auctioneer and they should be aloud to accept or reject an action, and when the auction finalizes they can press accept. This is taken in for consideration of shiny or godly iv Pokemon, so they get a fairer deal & the auctioneer should have the upper hand on how they want to sell their rare Pokemon. This would also prevent having to do face to face auctions since it's through the system.

In addition, this is why I put a personal message from auctioneer in concept idea so the buyer gets a feel of what the auctioneer/seller wants for their Pokemon.