Improve Trading through the PC Deposit Box

Just please no.

I don't think this is a bad idea at all and it certainly would make trading better than it is at the moment etc. etc.

but the devs are not going to do something just because people keep bumping a suggestion thread for no reason or adding their support with signatures, I can tell you this much. Especially, if they're already working on with something else.

let the "no" to the devs, you are a player, dont answer for them.

let the "no" to the devs, you are a player, dont answer for them.

The "no" was about bumping a suggestion thread and bringing this constantly up for no legitimate reason.

The reason why I dislike this kind of action of trying to actively spread this with bumps and stuff like that isn't that I didn't want to people to see this suggestion. Like I said, I think this is a good suggestion. I just dislike that there are plenty of really nice other suggestions in this sub forum people could read about but instead they just keep seeing this one in the front page. What makes this one so much better than other ideas in this sub-forum that everyone must constantly bump it up and want to give it some extra attention?

Edit: This'll obviously be my last comment about this, since I know I'm doing the very same thing at the moment with posting.

• 2 months later...

The "no" was about bumping a suggestion thread and bringing this constantly up for no legitimate reason.

The reason why I dislike this kind of action of trying to actively spread this with bumps and stuff like that isn't that I didn't want to people to see this suggestion. Like I said, I think this is a good suggestion. I just dislike that there are plenty of really nice other suggestions in this sub forum people could read about but instead they just keep seeing this one in the front page. What makes this one so much better than other ideas in this sub-forum that everyone must constantly bump it up and want to give it some extra attention?

Edit: This'll obviously be my last comment about this, since I know I'm doing the very same thing at the moment with posting.

i disagree. not only is it a suggestion, but it also brings awareness that trading needs to change especially since we now know we are unable to fly to inter-region 

Edited by RayquazaZer