[Video] 3ds Max - Creating A Pokeball (Time-Lapse)

Hello fellow forum friends,

I have  lot of love and passion for both Pokemon and PokeMMO so I decided to make my first ever project in 3D Modelling and 3ds Max a Pokeball to show a small significance of how much I love the franchise. I will be releasing more complex models with due time. Next I will be working on an Ultra Ball and soon I plan to model Pokemon such as Squirtle. I hope you enjoy the time-lapse. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBd9cWAG4pA&index=1&list=PLEh6cEknkvXbfqzWdz-aVeQ1ESRHBydMC

Honestly, as simplistic and (relatively) easy to make as that is, it looks cool as hell.

Great job mate!

Thank you, I appreciate the great feedback! :) I aim to move onto more complicated models soon, just learning and experimenting within the software to find the best way to do things.

Thank you again. :)

Well he did say his first model in 3ds max, you can do a fair bit of stuff with that, I got to use it during my brief stay in college.

It is definitely a great piece of software, the more you use it the more you can do. What kind of models did you create at college? :)

You make it look so easy

Took me a couple of hours to get use to the software but it's a very nice and simple model to create. Still experimenting with materials to make a different surface appearance though. :)

DO SHREK 

DO SHREK

DO SHREK

This sounds like a good idea! I'm going to experiment with the software a bit more and will attempt Shrek once I have completed Squirtle within the next month. :)

Oh uh, I don't remember much outside of the book which I hsould still have laying around somewhere.  The final was a robot that could walk, and had various types of weapons, one hidden that can extend/retract and one not iirc.  It was a long time ago.

• Kizhaz locked this topic