[Art][Sig] Pidgey Attempts the Art

Sorry, not so active during weekdays since I've got exams etc.

That actually gave me a really good laugh!

I haven't lost any faith in you!

Sorry, mind if I use a different reference image for Angeal? What I've created so far makes it look like a 90s high school photograph. You know, unless that's what you want it to look like.

Signature, if you can change the size of it .

Made some progress on it, anything you'd like me to add/change so far? I tried adding some smoke stuff, but now I know how to add them properly I'll make the animations smoother.

[spoiler]JJrkSaF.gif[/spoiler]

Edited by Pidgeysaurus

Sorry, mind if I use a different reference image for Angeal? What I've created so far makes it look like a 90s high school photograph. You know, unless that's what you want it to look like.

Yeah man, you can use whatever you think will make it look good :)

IGN: SewiPL

Signature or Banner: Signature

Text: SewiPL

Colours: your choice

Background: your choice

Style (Eg: Dark grungey stuff or light pretty pink stuff): something in dark or blue

Animation/effects (text, image, background): nope

Artwork on it: no

Reference pictures/images you want me to add: Swellow

Shall I draw the artwork instead (yes/no ur bad): no?

IGN: Is banner so don't include my ign

Signature or Banner: Banner

Text: Cyrus Chibi Shop 

Colours: Any that fit's

Background: Any that fit's

Style (Eg: Dark grungey stuff or light pretty pink stuff): Glowy stuff 

Animation/effects (text, image, background): Animation On Text

Artwork on it: Nope

Reference pictures/images you want me to add: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8fQjr9cUxHJ6n_qO71rsC67DQQBYvDEnhiPQ81rU2kBWcIZZc

Sorry, not so active during weekdays since I've got exams etc.

Made some progress on it, anything you'd like me to add/change so far? I tried adding some smoke stuff, but now I know how to add them properly I'll make the animations smoother.

[spoiler]JJrkSaF.gif[/spoiler]

I like it :) any way to make the purple on the right animated ? :o  kinda like purple animated flames or idk :P

besides that pretty cool :) if not it's fine <3

Edited by SneaKyKhaLidA

Signature Request Format:

IGN: FlareBlitzz

Signature or Banner: Sig

Text: FlareBlitzz

Colors : Whatever fit

Background: Whatever fits

Style (Eg: Dark grungey stuff or light pretty pink stuff): erm Not too grungey but not too gay light pretty pink either

Animation/effects (text, image, background): Ya

Artwork on it: Some cool pokemon/some other anime shit

Reference pictures/images you want me to add: ur choice

Shall I draw the artwork instead (yes/no ur bad): yes ur bad

Not quite got the grasp of 3D stuff yet, but am happy to try it if you want. Sure

Show me ur creativity

Ty

Sorry got exams from now until end of may, will try to do as much stuff as I can through it.

Current queue:

01)  Khalida - Mostly done

02)  Gawerty

03)  Shain

04)  SewiPL

05)  Cyrus

06)  FlareBlitzz

IGN: Is banner so don't include my ign

Signature or Banner: Banner

Text: Cyrus Chibi Shop 

Colours: Any that fit's

Background: Any that fit's

Style (Eg: Dark grungey stuff or light pretty pink stuff): Glowy stuff 

Animation/effects (text, image, background): Animation On Text

Artwork on it: Nope

Reference pictures/images you want me to add: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8fQjr9cUxHJ6n_qO71rsC67DQQBYvDEnhiPQ81rU2kBWcIZZc

Mind if I find another pic for that dude you linked in reference [spoiler]google reverse tells me his name is Taishi Miwa and he's got a fuckload of hair on his head I mean seriously how does it all keep upright he must use a lot of product and that's probably really expensive he should reallocate his budget to more important things like seeing a doctor because he's got a massive fucking head I mean seriously that must put a lot of strain on his shoulders but that's anime for you/rant [/spoiler] since it's a tad small?

Signature Request Format:

IGN: FlareBlitzz

Signature or Banner: Sig

Text: FlareBlitzz

Colors : Whatever fit

Background: Whatever fits

Style (Eg: Dark grungey stuff or light pretty pink stuff): erm Not too grungey but not too gay light pretty pink either

Animation/effects (text, image, background): Ya

Artwork on it: Some cool pokemon/some other anime shit

Reference pictures/images you want me to add: ur choice

Shall I draw the artwork instead (yes/no ur bad): yes ur bad

Not quite got the grasp of 3D stuff yet, but am happy to try it if you want. Sure

Show me ur creativity

Ty

im bad? my feelinks r brokn.

Shall I pick stuff that looks good, or any particular preferences to what animes/pokemon? List a few and I can focus on them if you want.

Edited by Pidgeysaurus

IGN:fredrichnietze

Signature or Banner:sig ploxz

Text:whatever u want 

Colours:whatever u want but most of mine are dark

Background:whatever u want

Style (Eg: Dark grungey stuff or light pretty pink stuff):whatever u want

Animation/effects (text, image, background):animation is kewl but whatever u want

Artwork on it:whatever u want

Reference pictures/images you want me to add:whatever u want

Shall I draw the artwork instead (yes/no ur bad):whatever u want

no rush and whatver it is i promise to put it in my sig rotator even if lewd

no rush and whatver it is i promise to put it in my sig rotator even if lewd

eheheh

i feel fucking stoopid I deleted some shit and caches and preference files whatever thinking id save data now ive lost over a gig of brushes, quite a few i designed myself. am cri nao

Edited by Pidgeysaurus

If you really are going to take this seriously, I recommend Paint Tool Sai and a Wacom Pen Tablet. Hope this helps, Pidgeysaurus (I like the name, by the way).

part of the mac heathen ;_; so no SAI, got a wacom bamboo too. Worth trying out adobe illustrator? got it off torrent a few weeks ago.

Btw that was a quick sketch, pls dont judge my skills on that solely. also thanks about the name my mom made it

rough idea for a sig. (right click on a new tab to view it all since it's a single loop and went all fucky at the end but yeah just a concept)

[spoiler] 

WeQlAV4.gif

[/spoiler]

Edited by Pidgeysaurus

shit sorry children signatures will be slow but hopefully they will be good due to that. I'll probably prioritise easier requests over other stuff but still i shall try to get stuff done again sorry i am i no position to string a proper sentence together so ill edit this so its grammatically accurate or something

soz kids, lost track of requests and will start a new topic soon. If you forgot about your sig, which the majority of peeps would have, that's cool, if you want a sig then post in the new topic. Gonna finish off that spheal tho

r0fbv5c.png

as for the spheal...

[spoiler]

SOONx9m0w3w.png[/spoiler]

Kk7wB6L.gif

colours came out all fucky

[spoiler]

bigger pic http://i.imgur.com/QbOPOGJ.gif

[/spoiler]

Edited by Pidgeysaurus