[GUI] Vulpix Dark Theme

25 minutes ago, Emilyeee said:

haiii, could we get a fix for the minimize tab 😄

on the top right corner
@budadeth

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 2.51.21 AM.png

Im sorry Emi I dont know how to move that button, tried to check it out but couldnt find it, maybe @Pancho412 he know more about the code maybe he can help you out

meanwhile u can just copy from the "default" theme, the matchmaking.xml file, inside the "ui" folder, copy that inside the same folder from the vulpix theme, it will change the background but the buttons are placed correctly :)

16 minutes ago, budadeth said:

Im sorry Emi I dont know how to move that button, tried to check it out but couldnt find it, maybe @Pancho412 he know more about the code maybe he can help you out

meanwhile u can just copy from the "default" theme, the matchmaking.xml file, inside the "ui" folder, copy that inside the same folder from the vulpix theme, it will change the background but the buttons are placed correctly 🙂

tyyyyyyy

8 hours ago, budadeth said:

meanwhile u can just copy from the "default" theme, the matchmaking.xml file, inside the "ui" folder, copy that inside the same folder from the vulpix theme, it will change the background but the buttons are placed correctly 🙂

in a minute

9 hours ago, budadeth said:

10 hours ago, Emilyeee said:

haiii, could we get a fix for the minimize tab 😄

on the top right corner
@budadeth

Screenshot 2023-12-03 at 2.51.21 AM.png

Fixed (i think). Download the theme again

7 hours ago, dictrevisedmoe said:

sorry , extremely new noobie here- this mod is awesome!! was using it on pc;

just got the app on my ipad and was wondering if the mods would also work on IOS/IPAD?
Thanks a ton 

No sorry there isnt support for theme chance no mobile devices 

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, Pancho412 said:

There is a new update in the game, i test the theme and still working well, if you notice an error just tell me.

I just checked and the changes are minor in 

init.xml , main-widgets.xml and broker.xml 

I can update it later dont worry 

Merry christmas 🙌

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Pancho412 said:

They updated the UI, i test it and still working with the theme.

If you notice an error just reply this post.

For what I just checked they made changes on this files:

Battle.xml

Customization.xml

Fonts.xml

Gfx.xml

Init.xml

PC.xml

But I dunno how much this affects, saw the PC have new buttons but couldnt check more than that, I gonna have to update some other themes so if you want I can do this one aswell 

3 minutes ago, budadeth said:

For what I just checked they made changes on this files:

Battle.xml

Customization.xml

Fonts.xml

Gfx.xml

Init.xml

PC.xml

But I dunno how much this affects, saw the PC have new buttons but couldnt check more than that, I gonna have to update some other themes so if you want I can do this one aswell 

Ok

• 2 weeks later...