[Art] PokeMMO Logo (Brian's)

I can change anything, let me know what you'd like to see.

If there's one thing a lot of people agree on changing, it will likely happen.

This took a very long time.

It may look a bit darker in contrast with the white background, so check out the Black BG versions.

ORIGINAL - Transparent Background

ORIGINAL - Black Background

Note: It may be wise to request a resized version for use, unless you like it this big.

V4(Final?) - Black BG

V4(Final?) - Transparent BG:

EnWdS.png

You made the models from scratch :o?

I made the pokeball, text, and the ground+grass from scratch, but I reconstructed the pokemon from base models I found, and changed most of their stances and fixed some problems.

There's a dump of textures from somewhere I was able to apply, texturing took ages. Alakazam had about 30 textures himself.

Pretty cool, though - are you not able to render out the polygon's more?

Do you mean like the blocky charmander, marowak, etc.?

Because I only a couple pokemon do that, the base models were small and I had to enlarge them, and Photoshop did a decent job at smoothing them out.

Or do you mean the edges of everything in general? If I changed those it would kind of give everything a 'blurry' look.

theyre both mods, let them be >_<

but dont u have a smooth function or something in whatever program youre using?

Yeah, but there could be some side effects. What parts in particular do you want to see smoothed? I don't really know exactly what area you're talking about.

Looks good although you should move arcanine, I can barely see him behind the logo.

Hmmm. Tough decisions. If I removed him it would look less busy, that could be a good thing.

But if I moved him, my only other option would be the left side, and then I'd have to move Marowak somewhere, but no idea where.

Do you mean like the blocky charmander, marowak, etc.?

Because I only a couple pokemon do that, the base models were small and I had to enlarge them, and Photoshop did a decent job at smoothing them out.

Or do you mean the edges of everything in general? If I changed those it would kind of give everything a 'blurry' look.

The actual model, not the edges. Depending on how powerful your PC is (or how much time you have) you could increase the amount of polygon's used on the model itself to make it look much smoother.

The actual model, not the edges. Depending on how powerful your PC is (or how much time you have) you could increase the amount of polygon's used on the model itself to make it look much smoother.

I could do that at the very beginning, but after the object was made editable, I'm no longer able to inrease the polys because it's not a basic shape the program recognizes such as a sphere, cylinder, pyramid, cube, etc. It's more complex than that now. :(

There's some things I can do to smooth it, but not as much as I could have done before the final result. I'll look into it tomorrow. Surely I'll figure something out.