Why do we use level 50s?

Alright.
Everybody train all of your comps to lvl 100, this totally is going to be worth your time, it's only couple days/weeks of grinding.

But since everything, including the stat gap, is proportional then none of that is true.

No need to be a douche. Not only are you mocking me for somethig that i never said, you are doing it while failing to realize that how and why things work the way they do when it comes to stats and EVs.

First I never suggested anyone to have to train anythng to level 100. I was only questioning why we narrowed down to level 50 after we passed level 50 instead of leveling up to level 100 after we reach level 50. The exact same amount of grinding would be required in each scenerio.

The reason why i questioned this is bc when i read that it took 8 evs to get one stat point at lvl 50 that to me said that we were only able to customize our pokemons stats half as much as we would be able to at level 100 bc it took twice as much EVs to do the same thing at level 100. I now see the flaw in that logic, being the missing piece of the stat gap btwn two pokemon doubling along with the value of EVs, which only makes logial sense i just didnt see it b4. Anyway my question has been answered so this thread can be locked now.

Edited by codylramey

No need to be a douche. Not only are you mocking me for somethig that i never said, you are doing it while failing to realize that how and why things work the way they do when it comes to stats and EVs.

First I never suggested anyone to have to train anythng to level 100. I was only questioning why we narrowed down to level 50 after we passed level 50 instead of leveling up to level 100 after we reach level 50. The exact same amount of grinding would be required in each scenerio.

The reason why i questioned this is bc when i read that it took 8 evs to get one stat point at lvl 50 that to me said that we were only able to customize our pokemons stats half as much as we would be able to at level 100 bc it took twice as much EVs to do the same thing at level 100. I now see the flaw in that logic, being the missing piece of the stat gap btwn two pokemon doubling along with the value of EVs, which only makes logial sense i just didnt see it b4. Anyway my question has been answered so this thread can be locked now.

So this discussion is pointless because nothing will actually happen?

Here: Don't fix what ain't broke.