[Denied]New Donator Status Perk

I was thinking a new area for Donators only.

I like his idea because right now I feel Donator Status has lack luster perks, the only real benefit is the 10% increased shiny catch rate.

This Donator area could have features such as...

• Good EV Training area's

Right now the best attack EV spots, are like +1(paras), and the gyara spot...

On this donator area you could have 50% encounter Victreebell(3+) and 50% Weepinbell(+2) which would make an amazing attack EV spot. This can be tweaked.

• Good Payday spots with some nice looking shiny Pokemon

Right now Icefall cave is a great place to Payday, the big problem I have with it is I get bored fast because the Pokemon there are really bad looking shinies, infact Seel & Dewgong you can barely notice that they are shinies and I may have killed one before without even realizing. I know this could drop the price of the Pokemon available to payday but the fact its for donators only really won't dump the price down too much.

• Slightly higher encounter rates on some Pokemon so shiny farmers can have that slight advantage

I think this perk would be great because there is no pay to win factor in it..

Edited by KaynineXL

I was thinking a new area for Donators only.

This Donator area could have features such as...

• Good EV Training area's

I like his idea because right now I feel Donator Status has lack luster perks, the only real benefit is the 10% increased shiny catch rate.

There are already spots in Hoenn that are fast EV training for HP+Speed, but I find the others incredibly slow.

• Good Payday spots with some nice looking shiny Pokemon

Right now Icefall cave is a great place to Payday, the big problem I have with it is I get bored fast because the Pokemon there are really bad looking shinies, infact Seel & Dewgong you can barely notice that they are shinies and I may have killed one before without even realizing. I know this could drop the price of the Pokemon available to payday but the fact its for donators only really won't dump the price down too much.

• Slightly higher encounter rates on some Pokemon so shiny farmers can have that slight advantage

I think this perk would be great because there is no pay to win factor in it..

I can speak as a former EV trainer, I endorse this idea 90%, although, with my vagabond budget, I may not want to pay. For a fresh comp player or a person that wins officials all day like Frags and KingBowser, this would be convenient due to them not having to watch every pokemon that they encounter just in case they accidentally fainted a poke with +Def rather than +Sp Attack (happened to me today). Also I would like to add to your idea, instead of being +1 up to +4; with donor status: +4 up to +16! I think this is a great idea that could be considered by the administration.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA u made my day xD

I don't understand, all these idea's just give you a bit easier time grinding.

I can speak as a former EV trainer, I endorse this idea 90%, although, with my vagabond budget, I may not want to pay. For a fresh comp player or a person that wins officials all day like Frags and KingBowser, this would be convenient due to them not having to watch every pokemon that they encounter just in case they accidentally fainted a poke with +Def rather than +Sp Attack (happened to me today). Also I would like to add to your idea, instead of being +1 up to +4; with donor status: +4 up to +16! I think this is a great idea that could be considered by the administration.

Well, I didn't mean like we had to have all these ideas, maybe 1-2, or some other unique ideas. Like I really like the idea of better EV training places, maybe some of the other could be deemed OP, I don't know.

areas you can only acces when you donate?

no thx

Nice opinion, wouldn't you agree you get almost nothing from donator status... We're not talking a whole new region.. Maybe the size of verm or something.

Edited by KaynineXL

Well, I didn't mean like we had to have all these ideas, maybe 1-2, or some other unique ideas. Like I really like the idea of better EV training places, maybe some of the other could be deemed OP, I don't know.

In my opinion, that doesn't sound plausible, because of a new region and having the same EV value payout. If the EV payout can be massively increased and this region has pokes that can do that, then the idea might pass and almost every competitive mind hates EV training due to the plus values and the encounter rate which you covered only 1/2 of the point I am trying to convey. If there was some way these two can be merged into one thing, then Frags and Bowser might rush over to the gift shop faster then you can say "PokeMMO!"

In my opinion, that doesn't sound plausible, because of a new region and having the same EV value payout. If the EV payout can be massively increased and this region has pokes that can do that, then the idea might pass and almost every competitive mind hates EV training due to the plus values and the encounter rate which you covered only 1/2 of the point I am trying to convey. If there was some way these two can be merged into one thing, then Frags and Bowser might rush over to the gift shop faster then you can say "PokeMMO!"

I didn't fully understand what you meant.

When I say faster EV training, I'l give you an example.

On this donator area you could have 50% encounter Victreebell(3+) and 50% Weepinbell(+2) which would make an amazing attack EV spot. Like I said, this can be tweaked.

This would just be 1 of many perks on this Donator area. We could think of more.. Me personally? I would like a nice spot for paydaying which has a nice looking shiny.

For example..

A level 45 Walrein, it would give a good amount of money when you Payday(I think you can 1 shot it), and it's a nice looking shiny. The fact that this would be a Donator area will restrict majority from using this spot and so the prices would crash massively.

What do you think?

Edited by KaynineXL

I didn't fully understand what you meant.

When I say faster EV training, I'l give you an example.

On this donator area you could have 50% encounter Victreebell(3+) and 50% Weepinbell(+2) which would make an amazing attack EV spot. Like I said, this can be tweaked.

This would just be 1 of many perks on this Donator area. We could think of more.. Me personally? I would like a nice spot for paydaying which has a nice looking shiny.

For example..

A level 45 Walrein, it would give a good amount of money when you Payday(I think you can 1 shot it), and it's a nice looking shiny. The fact that this would be a Donator area will restrict majority from using this spot and so the prices would crash massively.

What do you think?

1. Oh, in that case, the EVs are nice, but like you said they can be tweaked due to a person willing to pay a donation (I was planning to spike it up times 4. Paras = 1 x 4 = +4; With Macho Brace: 2 x 4 = +8. Also you say that Victoreebell will be present, lets do this (you may be shocked of the massive EV pay rate) 3 x 4 = +12; With Macho Brace: 6 x 4 = +24. This is a great encouragement to get people to buy donor status for a massive reward, like if a dog pays for his dog house, he gets a Three story Dog House with a massive bone! Big Reward factor, not to mention another accessible region just for EV training, this might be what DoubleJ has been dreaming about all night long.

2. As far as pay day is concerned (which I know little about, so please correct me if I am wrong), the pay out rate currently is the pokemon's level x 10, but why do you need the shiny, hype the pay day rate to x100, that might get people to flock in the Gift Shop. Like Level 40 Seel x 100 (donation version pay day) = $40,000! Not a lot of money, but those numbers do add up to something big!

Sorry if I seem like that we want bigger portions of everything, but if you want eyeballs to look at the Gift Shop, then you might want to consider a massive event in the donor status, your on the right track (in my opinion), but I think your idea needs to be burnished (and I tried to burnish as much as I can).

1. Oh, in that case, the EVs are nice, but like you said they can be tweaked due to a person willing to pay a donation (I was planning to spike it up times 4. Paras = 1 x 4 = +4; With Macho Brace: 2 x 4 = +8. Also you say that Victoreebell will be present, lets do this (you may be shocked of the massive EV pay rate) 3 x 4 = +12; With Macho Brace: 6 x 4 = +24. This is a great encouragement to get people to buy donor status for a massive reward, like if a dog pays for his dog house, he gets a Three story Dog House with a massive bone! Big Reward factor, not to mention another accessible region just for EV training, this might be what DoubleJ has been dreaming about all night long.

2. As far as pay day is concerned (which I know little about, so please correct me if I am wrong), the pay out rate currently is the pokemon's level x 10, but why do you need the shiny, hype the pay day rate to x100, that might get people to flock in the Gift Shop. Like Level 40 Seel x 100 (donation version pay day) = $40,000! Not a lot of money, but those numbers do add up to something big!

Sorry if I seem like that we want bigger portions of everything, but if you want eyeballs to look at the Gift Shop, then you might want to consider a massive event in the donor status, your on the right track (in my opinion), but I think your idea needs to be burnished (and I tried to burnish as much as I can).

Lol, I like the way you speak but unfortunatly that's not gonna happen. We need to be realistic, the rates are waaay too high.

Me personally? I would pay for Donator if I had better EV encounters like I mentioned.

As for your payday suggestion, that pay rise would never happen. My only problem with paydaying right now is it's just so boring. You get nothing really from it, nothing to look forward too.

Having a Pokemon that has a nice shiny would give you that chance of getting that shiny, instead of a measly seel/dewgong which let's be honest... people probably run from.

Lol, I like the way you speak but unfortunatly that's not gonna happen. We need to be realistic, the rates are waaay too high.

Me personally? I would pay for Donator if I had better EV encounters like I mentioned.

As for your payday suggestion, that pay rise would never happen. My only problem with paydaying right now is it's just so boring. You get nothing really from it, nothing to look forward too.

Having a Pokemon that has a nice shiny would give you that chance of getting that shiny, instead of a measly seel/dewgong which let's be honest... people probably run from.

Well said