Greetings~ ^0^

Hello, my name is SkyBeat but you guys may call me Sky. Im not new to pokemmo but i am new to the forums. Ive decided to give the forums a try. You can usually find me on ch2 in the game and my ign is also SkyBeat. I only collect rock/ground type pokemon. Ive always been fascinated with these types. Well i guess thats it for me. I look forward to meeting you all.. Ciao~ ^^

Hello, my name is SkyBeat but you guys may call me Sky. Im not new to pokemmo but i am new to the forums. Ive decided to give the forums a try. You can usually find me on ch2 in the game and my ign is also SkyBeat. I only collect rock/ground type pokemon. Ive always been fascinated with these types. Well i guess thats it for me. I look forward to meeting you all.. Ciao~ ^^

Welcome Sky, someday you should try Teamspeak. This is a service where you get to communicate with other players via voice or if you don't want to talk, you can always mute your mic and listen to other players' voices. I would advise you to read the rules first before starting TS.

If you have any questions about TeamSpeak, you can PM me. 

IGN: Bestfriends

(or you can PM me on forums if you want)

• 2 weeks later...

Hola Skybeat, how is the forum is treating you, I do hope swell. Forums can be brutal out here, lots of rude people with crude humor. Well if you ever like to talk about anything, feel free to find me on teamspeak. Ill be sitting in Deejaye's art mode, just pm the channel Owner, deejaye, to get in. Should be fun. chow.